Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OldSaltyOne

If players already own the Indianapolis what do they get for completing the mission?

11 comments in this topic

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

Okay so during the Christmas event I wound up pulling and Indianapolis out of a Santa crate.  So now with this latest mission that Wargaming has going on.  You can earn an Indianapolis and a 10 point captain.  So for myself and probably many other players that already own this ship.  What will we get for completing this mission for the Indianapolis if we like I said already own it?  Will we get the amount of doubloons that the ship actually costs?  I know we'd get the captain with the ship.  But how would this work exactly.  I mean I don't need another Indy already own it.  With that being said I would like to think that parts of these missions that Wargaming pulls out of their magic hats for us players to do some of them should be "optional".  Like an OPT out of it or only do a partial to get the captain.  Does anybody agree or disagree with me on this one?

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

If you already have Indianapolis in your Port, you’ll receive a commander, a slot and compensation in Credits equal to the ship's cost.

[WAG]
Beta Testers
754 posts
6,692 battles

we also get all 18 possible american crates, which is really nice, cause the last few missions like this required u to rebuy a ship to get access to the missions.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
5 minutes ago, GX9900A said:

we also get all 18 possible american crates, which is really nice, cause the last few missions like this required u to rebuy a ship to get access to the missions.

Yea I want the double flag for my US ships lol.  I'm actually grinding credits at the moment to get my upgrades for my Yamato then I gotta grind to get my Montana back lol.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,111 posts
20,267 battles
11 minutes ago, GX9900A said:

Yes, 18 more chances at premium ships.  That is a pretty good bonus!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,717 posts
22,065 battles
3 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Yes, 18 more chances at premium ships.  That is a pretty good bonus!

The crates you get for the Indianapolis mission are different than the ones you buy. I am not sure that there are missions in them. You get some standard signals (5), some camos (3), and one collection piece. The containers you buy have the premium/rare signals (20), two collection pieces, and a chance at one of the missions. 

[INTEL]
Members
2,730 posts
14,664 battles

You also get the opportunity for additional containers.  Play the Indianapolis once.  This Personal Combat Mission wiil show up.  Play it and you'll receive a container.

June 1 ― July 25. 2,600 Nautical Miles of Indianapolis

From June 1 to July 25, all Indianapolis owners will be able to earn up to an additional 18 containers of the “American Cruisers” collection. All you need to do is to play with Indianapolis in Random and Ranked battles at least once every 3 days.

Please note, that these combat missions will become available after a single battle on flag_USA.png premium.png VIIIndianapolis  and remain accessible until July 25th.

2,600 Nautical Miles of Indianapolis

2742052c-5abc-11e8-a41b-d89d6715223c_330

Play a battle.

Reward: 1x “American Cruisers” collection container.

Types of battle: Random and Ranked Battles.

Ships: Indianapolis.

This combat mission can be completed only once. A similar mission will become available every 3 days.

Nautical Miles of Indianapolis.jpg

[WNNR]
Members
1 post
7,822 battles

How can you tell if you have completed an assignment for the Indianapolis?  i.e. 1000 hits on enemy ships? 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,717 posts
22,065 battles
42 minutes ago, eazydzit said:

How can you tell if you have completed an assignment for the Indianapolis?  i.e. 1000 hits on enemy ships? 

The little bar in the mission explanation advances as you near completion of the mission. Once done, the mission disappears and you get a crate as a reward. 

Sign in to follow this