You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raiiako

Can you still get 190k free exp if you didn't have T6 Cleveland at line split?

15 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles

The mission is tied to the T6 Pensacola. The WG note on the 190k Elite Cmdr XP was that if you had T6 Cleveland, you would get T6 Pensacola. Then you could play T6 Pensacola and get the ECXP. Since it said you had to play T6 P'cola, there has been speculation that as long as you have the T6 P'cola, the mission would work. I do not know if this has been tested or not.

[FAE]
Members
106 posts
2,292 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The mission is tied to the T6 Pensacola. The WG note on the 190k Elite Cmdr XP was that if you had T6 Cleveland, you would get T6 Pensacola. Then you could play T6 Pensacola and get the ECXP. Since it said you had to play T6 P'cola, there has been speculation that as long as you have the T6 P'cola, the mission would work. I do not know if this has been tested or not.

yes this is the exact question. Though I'm a bit sad I won't get the credits also, needed those too

Members
1,924 posts
7,591 battles

Seems to be worth grinding quickly just to test and see if you can get the elite xp. The heavy cruisers are fun and you'll need it if you want to go up that line anyway. 

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,829 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I transferred my original Cleveland Vl 19 pt special Captain to the Vlll Cleveland right away  and put that Captain in the Pensacola a ship I loath... then played 1 game in that garbage ship expecting at least some XP ... nope ... nada ... nothing .. squat .. a big 0..my bad ...I guess for switching Captains and getting tricked into playing this piece of crap Cruiser ...did I say I didn’t like this ship .. of course it was a win .. not a lot of help from me .. I tried but sunk ... maybe I should play 1 more ga..... not a freakin chance

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles
34 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I transferred my original Cleveland Vl 19 pt special Captain to the Vlll Cleveland right away  and put that Captain in the Pensacola a ship I loath... then played 1 game in that garbage ship expecting at least some XP ... nope ... nada ... nothing .. squat .. a big 0..my bad ...I guess for switching Captains and getting tricked into playing this piece of crap Cruiser ...did I say I didn’t like this ship .. of course it was a win .. not a lot of help from me .. I tried but sunk ... maybe I should play 1 more ga..... not a freakin chance

The captain in the Pensacola doesn't matter. Neither does the mode of battle. There is nothing in the after battle screens to show the ECXP. It only shows up in the notifications and in the ECXP numbers.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,507 posts
4,602 battles
1 hour ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Seems to be worth grinding quickly just to test and see if you can get the elite xp. The heavy cruisers are fun and you'll need it if you want to go up that line anyway. 

I would have said that, but he's back at St. Louis.  Phoenix -> Omaha -> Pensacola is doable, and he has a month or more.  I think it's worth it, but it's a big commitment.

BTW, with Omaha you get the chance to start up the USN CL line to USS Dallas!

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,829 battles
8 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The captain in the Pensacola doesn't matter. Neither does the mode of battle. There is nothing in the after battle screens to show the ECXP. It only shows up in the notifications and in the ECXP numbers.

Well I’ll be horn swalloed in pickle juice .. never look at notifications:cap_wander:and hadn’t looked at my elite XP yet ... did I say I love the Pepsi ......  just kidding 

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles
3 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Well I’ll be horn swalloed in pickle juice .. never look at notifications:cap_wander:and hadn’t looked at my elite XP yet ... did I say I love the Pepsi ......  just kidding 

:Smile_teethhappy:

[RKLES]
Members
11,794 posts
13,379 battles

Wait so if I take my Pensacola out I get 190k Elite Captain XP? That would make me want to take her out lol.

[YETI]
Members
129 posts
8,196 battles

Yup, 190K ecxp just for playing 1 game in the Pepsi.   I didn't know about the mission so I sold the Pepsi before playing a game, had to buy her back and played 1 game and got the xp.

[0456]
Members
3,348 posts
9,066 battles
6 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Wait so if I take my Pensacola out I get 190k Elite Captain XP? That would make me want to take her out lol.

And you can do it in coop to get it over with...

[RKLES]
Members
11,794 posts
13,379 battles
9 hours ago, temp1ar said:

Yup, 190K ecxp just for playing 1 game in the Pepsi.   I didn't know about the mission so I sold the Pepsi before playing a game, had to buy her back and played 1 game and got the xp.

3 hours ago, Gascan75 said:

And you can do it in coop to get it over with...

That is definitely worth taking the Pepsi out for a battle for that much free ECXP! :fish_cute_2:

Of course Free XP would have been awesome too lol.