Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HadronHotdish

Training Room Ship Availability

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
2 posts
146 battles

I'm a fairly new player who hasn't hit account level 15 yet. When you use the Training Room, are you allowed to 'drive' any ship you want, or are you limited to the ships currently in your port? Just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
300
[IXM]
Members
253 posts
5,820 battles

Just the ones you currently have. However, you do not use up any expendables (premium consumables, flags, camos) during the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30,510
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,087 posts
17,156 battles
24 minutes ago, HadronHotdish said:

I'm a fairly new player who hasn't hit account level 15 yet. When you use the Training Room, are you allowed to 'drive' any ship you want, or are you limited to the ships currently in your port? Just curious.

You can only drive the ships you have in port, but you can populate your and / or the red team with any ship in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
197
[-KAK-]
Members
533 posts
9,620 battles
34 minutes ago, Lert said:

You can only drive the ships you have in port, but you can populate your and / or the red team with any ship in the game.

Any Standard, Tech-Tree ship in the game isn't it?

Never figured out how to make premium ships enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2 posts
146 battles

Did the "old" training room (that you had to enable by modding files) allow you to pick whatever you wanted? Maybe that's what I was thinking of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,295 posts
6,601 battles
9 minutes ago, HadronHotdish said:

Did the "old" training room (that you had to enable by modding files) allow you to pick whatever you wanted? Maybe that's what I was thinking of.

Nope - you only play what you have in YOUR PORT...as others have said.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×