You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
esmatty

Looking for a group to play with

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
41 posts
3,247 battles

Hello there!

I am looking for a group of players to possibly enjoy some World of Warships with on a semi permanent basis. I am not particularly into competitive play and I don't show that much interest in clan battles however I do jump on from time to time for a chat and a match or two. I'd like to have a group of guys/girls/aliens/attack helicopters to be able to division up with on occasion.

I have every tier from II-X and enjoy all ship types with the exception of Carriers and I'll play with anyone at pretty much any tier.

That being said. If you would like to have a rather annoying, pesky Brit in your Discord/Teamspeak with visions of reclaiming the colonies go ahead and shoot me an invite, Also if you see me online PM me @esmatty and i'll reply. :)

[TNG-3]
Members
314 posts
20,944 battles

Visit the guys at JR. There discord is in my signature. I'll be on in 3 hours but it's a great group of guys that enjoy playing with everyone. Adding a new face is better for everyone. Hope to see you.

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
343 posts
5,569 battles
18 hours ago, esmatty said:

Hello there!

I am looking for a group of players to possibly enjoy some World of Warships with on a semi permanent basis. I am not particularly into competitive play and I don't show that much interest in clan battles however I do jump on from time to time for a chat and a match or two. I'd like to have a group of guys/girls/aliens/attack helicopters to be able to division up with on occasion.

I have every tier from II-X and enjoy all ship types with the exception of Carriers and I'll play with anyone at pretty much any tier.

That being said. If you would like to have a rather annoying, pesky Brit in your Discord/Teamspeak with visions of reclaiming the colonies go ahead and shoot me an invite, Also if you see me online PM me @esmatty and i'll reply. :)

You should give Navy Gaming America a look, we are a friendly bunch of guys who have an active social clan as well as competitive sub clans. Our website can be found here here. Would be nice to have another Brit in the clan as i'm massively outnumbered at present. ;) 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,335 posts
14,731 battles
On 6/1/2018 at 7:00 PM, esmatty said:

Hello there!

Hey esmatty!

Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

Our May 2018 "Fires" contest ended two days ago, but we have other contests coming-up soon!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png