You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

New American Containers: How ?

13 comments in this topic

[90THB]
Members
398 posts
9,454 battles

Hi all

I'm missing something, and would appreciate help

1- I bought a Freedom  container (ya, the real expensive one at $5 a pop)

2- I just played a Indianapolis Game, (Victory), no container received for the following:  (I obviously have the Indy already)

June 1 ― July 25. 2,600 Nautical Miles of Indianapolis

3- I got 3,700 XP for that Victory, so container obtained; just a normal Flag/TYL container.. (in my case, a Flag container)

So gang, how do I get the american containers (and yes, I checked profile, I am now collecting American cruiser collection in Profile/Collections)

Help!

take care

JMG

[CO-OP]
[CO-OP]
Members
705 posts
20,596 battles

To be clear you bought a container and it never should up in your container screen in port?  Similarly, you played a game and didn't get one for that?

If this is the case, submit a ticket with screenshots of your purchase and you finishing a game with today's date.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,956 posts
14,942 battles

You should see the mission now, after you played the battle. You do not get anything for the first battle other than unlocking the mission. 

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

Complete the missions required for Indianapolis and you'll get one, you need to play a battle for it to appear.

Once you unlock the collection, every so often you'll get one in a normal container.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,087 posts
17,161 battles
1 hour ago, paradat said:

You should see the mission now, after you played the battle. You do not get anything for the first battle other than unlocking the mission. 

I might be missing something very obvious, I played two matches in my Indianapolis, what mission specifically should've appeared?

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,674 posts
5 minutes ago, Lert said:

I might be missing something very obvious, I played two matches in my Indianapolis, what mission specifically should've appeared?

Bull Halsey Campaign reward also a reward for the Indianapolis  for free missions

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,087 posts
17,161 battles
2 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Bull Halsey Campaign reward also a reward for the Indianapolis  for free missions

Still confused. Bull Halsey is a campaign that was available before I played my Indianapolis, and it doesn't make sense to have to play your Indianapolis to unlock a mission where you can earn the Indianapolis for free.

Either I'm still missing something very obvious (which is entirely possible) or there is something bugged, I did not notice new missions becoming available after playing Indianapolis.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,956 posts
14,942 battles
24 minutes ago, Lert said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/june-missions-2018/

From June 1 to July 25, all Indianapolis owners will be able to earn up to an additional 18 containers of the “American Cruisers” collection. All you need to do is to play with Indianapolis in Random and Ranked battles at least once every 3 days.

Please note, that these combat missions will become available after a single battle on flag_USA.pngpremium.pngVII Indianapolis  and remain accessible until July 25th.

Should have this mission every 3 days. I have not tested this yet but that is what I get from the web site. Am I reading it wrong?

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,087 posts
17,161 battles
11 minutes ago, paradat said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/june-missions-2018/

From June 1 to July 25, all Indianapolis owners will be able to earn up to an additional 18 containers of the “American Cruisers” collection. All you need to do is to play with Indianapolis in Random and Ranked battles at least once every 3 days.

Please note, that these combat missions will become available after a single battle on flag_USA.pngpremium.pngVII Indianapolis  and remain accessible until July 25th.

Should have this mission every 3 days. I have not tested this yet but that is what I get from the web site. Am I reading it wrong?

So, it's unlisted in the game? Explained why I didn't see anything listed in the game.

[90THB]
Members
398 posts
9,454 battles

I am completely CONFUSED

Where is my Indy Container and /or where is the Mission   !!!???/..

Do I need to play ANOTHER Indy Mission to get the 1st container ?!

help

J

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,509 posts
4,602 battles

Does this apply at all to those of us that don't have an Indy?

[INTEL]
Members
2,735 posts
14,758 battles

If you have the ship, you play one mission and get the Nautical Miles of Indianapolis Personal Assignment.  

If you don't have it, you need to buy it or earn it first.

Please note, that these combat missions will become available after a single battle on flag_USA.png premium.png VIIIndianapolis  and remain accessible until July 25th.

2,600 Nautical Miles of Indianapolis

2742052c-5abc-11e8-a41b-d89d6715223c_330

Play a battle.

Reward: 1x “American Cruisers” collection container.

Types of battle: Random and Ranked Battles.

Ships: Indianapolis.

This combat mission can be completed only once. A similar mission will become available every 3 days.

Nautical Miles of Indianapolis.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,956 posts
14,942 battles
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, Lert said:

So, it's unlisted in the game? Explained why I didn't see anything listed in the game.

No idea. For me showed up in personal missions.