You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Lol elitist attitude

19 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
6,140 posts
9,801 battles

It's always hilarious to see a holier-than-thou player say "uninstall" simply because didn't measure up to his standards. As if I'd care when 1) He did not communicate those standards in first place and 2) he fails to take into account that my ship handles and plays much differently than he's accustomed to, so therefore my goals aren't the same as his.

When it's constructive criticism after discussing tactics w/ me in chat, sure, I'll give it some thought. Otherwise, you simply haven't proven informed enough to merit my attention there.

• Cool 3

[SEALZ]
Members
664 posts
7,479 battles
Just now, Reymu said:

It's always hilarious to see a holier-than-thou player say "uninstall" simply because didn't measure up to his standards. As if I'd care when 1) He did not communicate those standards in first place and 2) he fails to take into account that my ship handles and plays much differently than he's accustomed to, so therefore my goals aren't the same as his.

When it's constructive criticism after discussing tactics w/ me in chat, sure, I'll give it some thought. Otherwise, you simply haven't proven informed enough to merit my attention there.

Probably salty after x amount of losses in a row. People tend to lash out at random when they are salty. Hell I’ve done it myself. Just ignore them, most of the time they’re wrong. Of course if they aren’t wrong then.... :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,821 posts
13,602 battles

I love the ones that whine from the grave in chat about worst team ever when that worst team ever is winning handily.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[LHG]
Members
2,225 posts
6,304 battles
3 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I love the ones that whine from the grave in chat about worst team ever when that worst team ever is winning handily.

^:Smile_medal:

[REVY]
Members
6,431 posts
5,168 battles
19 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Usually I just throw this line back at them.

"Your insults and low score have been most persuasive.  I will do exactly as you say from now on."

It usually gets them to stop messaging me.

Edited by Sventex
  • Cool 1

[NG-NL]
Members
6,140 posts
9,801 battles
10 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

Probably salty after x amount of losses in a row. People tend to lash out at random when they are salty. Hell I’ve done it myself. Just ignore them, most of the time they’re wrong. Of course if they aren’t wrong then.... :Smile_hiding:

Been there too. But all the anger and lashing out doesn't do anything besides look a mere idiot. I just take a chillax break when it happens.

In this case, he's probably wrong. He had a Conqueror (I was in Hindy) and he seemed to want me nearby at all times--never mind that the BBs would target me first! I did my best to stay alive since dead ship is a dead weight. He ended up charging the reds that were in our cap (despite fact it delayed the inevitable defeat) and I almost laughed at his dying.

[SALVO]
Members
24,184 posts
24,546 battles
11 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Gotta say, Reymu, if someone said "uninstall" to a player with your extremely respectable stats, I'd have to say that said player was either some noob who really thinks more of himself than he should, or is sooooo good that he has utterly ridiculous standards.  And that said, even the best players have a bad game or even a brainfart in the middle of an otherwise good game.

[WOLFG]
Members
27,082 posts
7,217 battles
18 minutes ago, Reymu said:

it's some random unsolicited stranger from the internet...

• Cool 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,242 posts
10,517 battles
42 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

I've opened up my big mouth to early and said something stupid and our team went on to win , but I ate crow and apologized before the game ended . Now I try really hard to not say anything unless its good or help for the team of course some nights I drink lose 6 games in a row and say something stupid again for which I have to apologize again for .

[GRIT]
Members
3,254 posts
10,176 battles

I've never told someone to uninstall, but I've wanted to.

It usually happens in a ranked match. You get a subpar player who has played in divisions a lot and thinks he's good when he's not. He argues with everyone all match, telling them what they are doing wrong, while playing like a fool himself. Then, at the end of the match, when we have it won and just need to stay alive to seal the victory, he ignores everyone in chat and decides to light himself up by firing at an enemy ship he believes to be an easy kill, only to get himself killed and cost us the match.

I didn't tell that guy to uninstall, but he probably should.

Edited by Lensar

[STW-N]
Members
3,760 posts
8,525 battles

I find that 9/10 times the person saying "uninstall" is a terrible player compared to the one they're denigrating.

It's especially amusing when they claim poor play and try to stat shame before you slap them into silence with their own stats.

[LEGIT]
Members
2,195 posts
29,885 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

It's always hilarious to see a holier-than-thou player say "uninstall" simply because didn't measure up to his standards.

Sounds like my old piano teacher.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

Hence why game chat is so Toxic, I wouldn't be surprised if WoWs does exactly what WOT had to do.  WoT actually got rid of the all chat. They only have team chat because it was too toxic.  So don't be surprised if Wargaming eventually completely removes the all chat from WoWs.  If its constructive criticism like yea your win rate is like 40 percent or what ever and you need to improve.  Then that yea I could understand.  If its not constructive then don't tell me how to play my game.  You know.

Edited by SuperSpud1

[NG-NL]
Members
6,140 posts
9,801 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

Gotta say, Reymu, if someone said "uninstall" to a player with your extremely respectable stats, I'd have to say that said player was either some noob who really thinks more of himself than he should, or is sooooo good that he has utterly ridiculous standards.  And that said, even the best players have a bad game or even a brainfart in the middle of an otherwise good game.

Nah the elitist is some guy from TF13 clan. He outscored me enough in base XP that I don't think him a scrub, but between his rudeness and his delaying defeat just to get some damage (he managed a HC/Confederate) as well as not doing much tanking, bad position to just say "uninstall."

It's only truly bad players that never learn, griefers, TKers, and other lowest internet scum that I'd consider telling to uninstall--but that they're welcome to rejoin once ready to apologize for their being toxic.

[THREE]
Members
2,061 posts
10,334 battles
2 minutes ago, Big_Tidday_Goth_GF said:

The true elite are the Krasny Krym players.  Someday I aspire to join their ranks.

#11 Krasny Krym player on NA here.... lol