You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jolly_Rodgered

Matchmaking: What evil hath tho wrought?

5 comments in this topic

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
885 posts
15,534 battles

So, this was a game I played today in my Stromboli of Doom (Giulio Cesare)

shot-18_06.01_15_20.12-0539.thumb.jpg.b8ffacd45b03341b8dbaa756aa3ced3c.jpg

They had two Belfasts and an Atlanta so superiority in radar and we had two captains with team killer status. My question here is this: Can the matchmaker drink alcohol because somebody had to be drunk to approve this. Why put two Belfasts, not in a division, on one team like this? How is that fun and engaging? Then add in an Atlanta for funsies. I'm not complaining that I'm Tier 5 or anything, it's the way the game is, I just see teams like this and wonder what is going on. I also get the fact that a lot of people are playing their new Tier 8 Cleveland pinatas this weekend but still, cmon WG, can't we do better than this?

Edited by Jolly_Rodgered
spelling

[HINON]
Members
12,674 posts

The mm doesn't consider any of those parameters when creating a match. Also you only see pink players on your own team.

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,829 battles

The only thing MM is programmed to do is ...put you ...keep you in a place so you don’t get bored and have to spend $ on ships ,consumables, premium Time, to get outta the bad MM, gotta get-me one a dem there fancier OP ships I just battled ... and ... Repeat