You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Akeno017

How much exp do you have in Kronshtadt?

8 comments in this topic

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

Curious to know, I just passed the 120k mark which I thought was pretty impressive. Thats probably going to increase far more though, I'm enjoying this ship far more then I thought I would and
it feels a challenge to play, coming from the point of view of playing heavily armoured ships like Musashi.

Spoiler

shot-18_06.01_20_27.29-0731.thumb.jpg.ac3bed56a772f13698054976ee746d5e.jpg

[SALVO]
Members
24,191 posts
24,546 battles
27 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Curious to know, I just passed the 120k mark which I thought was pretty impressive. Thats probably going to increase far more though, I'm enjoying this ship far more then I thought I would and
it feels a challenge to play, coming from the point of view of playing heavily armoured ships like Musashi.

Hide contents

shot-18_06.01_20_27.29-0731.thumb.jpg.ac3bed56a772f13698054976ee746d5e.jpg

Looks like someone's been playing the heck out of their shiny, new FXP boat!

I've been very tempted to pick her up.  The supposedly wonky gun dispersion thing has me a little concerned though.  Do you think that she's worth the 750k FXP?  (I certainly have plenty to afford her, so that's not an issue.) 

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
14 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Looks like someone's been playing the heck out of their shiny, new FXP boat!

I've been very tempted to pick her up.  The supposedly wonky gun dispersion thing has me a little concerned though.  Do you think that she's worth the 750k FXP?  (I certainly have plenty to afford her, so that's not an issue.) 

Shes really fun to play, but also completely enraging at times as well.

Nothing annoys more then when your teams BBs go "oh wow look its the new Russian BB" and proceed to let you tank as you take 20k salvo after 20k salvo because your citadel is essentially unmissable, as well the guns. Getting good damage in Kronshtadt feels like a true challenge, the shells themselves are good, but sometimes you have games where nothing hits home, reducing your effectiveness greatly in terms of damage dealt.

OTOH when things go right, they feel more rewarding then normally, I took the SGM3/PM2 combo so being able to survive relies on my ability to dodge incoming salvos. When salvos go right, nothing feels better then outright deleting other ships. Kronshtadt has also proven herself quite capable of doing the new content with the US cruisers and all, so theres extra reason to play her there.

Overall, good ship. Just please buff the citadel roof to prevent BB overmatch..

[PVE]
Members
11,014 posts
20,947 battles

47,094 in Co-op games.

Like the ship but super frustrating to play due to the wonky gun dispersion, useless HE,  and constant AP overpens, shatters, and bounces.

Edited by AdmiralThunder