Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

Can this even happen?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

Suppose the following scenario: someone is playing a game of World of Warships and they are running the detonation flag, but also the increased fire chance flag that increases chance of deotnation by 5%. Does the detonation flag completely cancel the chances of getting detonated, or is it a -95% chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
349
[FGNE]
Members
792 posts
3,745 battles

I would think that 5% of 0 is still 0.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30,487
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,079 posts
17,127 battles

Juliet Charlie eliminates detonation chance regardless of anything else mounted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,989
[HINON]
Members
12,662 posts

Basically the flag takes the det chance times 0. So no matter what else modifies the chance because it's times 0 the result will always be 0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×