Ace_Gunna

Cruiser Collection Unlock?

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
5 posts
7,344 battles

Do I need to do something for the cruiser collection to show up in your collections tab or is it supposed to show up automatically?  Currently, my collection tab only shows Bismark, Dunkirk, 2 years, and Yamamoto.  I'm just wondering if I need to do something to start the collection or submit a support ticket/bug report.

[RBMK]
Members
2,133 posts
13,894 battles
8 minutes ago, Scoaler said:

Do I need to do something for the cruiser collection to show up in your collections tab or is it supposed to show up automatically?  Currently, my collection tab only shows Bismark, Dunkirk, 2 years, and Yamamoto.  I'm just wondering if I need to do something to start the collection or submit a support ticket/bug report.

Finish first stage of the campaign open the container bing bang boom. Instead of opening up a thread for EVERY person that wants to know this one. Its easier to get an answer if you just use the forums search button or simply read the dev notes on the collection...

Edited by JessieTheKitty

[KSE]
[KSE]
Privateers
345 posts
11,809 battles

Every collection is invisible until you have a thing for it.  Once you do, you'll have all the usual options