You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Containers for premium US destroyers and Atlanta

3 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
17,463 posts
12,122 battles

Are these available to be won in-game, or are they not? I am seeing posts stating or claiming both situations, and wish to clarify.

I note that some people have bought the big bundle and obtained most or all of the unlocks from them; if this is the only way to do it then so be it, but I would like to explore the other option first if it exists.

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

Containers ( aside from the daily 3 ) which reward parts of "The American Cruiser Collection" will also have a chance to drop missions for premium ships, similar to the French BB containers.
The missions are an additional drop that appears and distorts all the other rewards ( so they'll no longer line up with the container like usual, easy way to tell if you've got a mission from the first item you see appear ).

2 Containers reward them, the free ones you earn ingame and the ones you can buy. Presumably the premium ones have better chances? Idk.

• Cool 1

[RBMK]
Members
2,133 posts
13,858 battles
3 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Are these available to be won in-game, or are they not? I am seeing posts stating or claiming both situations, and wish to clarify.

I note that some people have bought the big bundle and obtained most or all of the unlocks from them; if this is the only way to do it then so be it, but I would like to explore the other option first if it exists.

You can get (1) in te campaign.

you can also get (several) if you own a indy and play combat missions with her.

or you can buy a (modified) premium shop version of the container and go that way