You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

The time for BB grind is now

14 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,516 posts
7,420 battles

I blasted through the rest of my Lion-Conqueror grind this morning with enough free XP left over to get the Hakuryu!

If you are grinding a BB line now's the time, on the downside if you are grabbing CVs stay inside haha. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[RBMK]
Members
2,133 posts
13,869 battles
24 minutes ago, Sinboto said:

I blasted through the rest of my Lion-Conqueror grind this morning with enough free XP left over to get the Hakuryu!

If you are grinding a BB line now's the time, on the downside if you are grabbing CVs stay inside haha. 

What if im a masochist?

if i was i would prob run my kaga non stop rn

Edited by JessieTheKitty

Beta Testers
1,528 posts
8,139 battles

I wish there were more BBs around. It's so easy to rack up damage in the Baltimore and Cleveland.

[REVY]
Members
6,433 posts
5,168 battles
14 minutes ago, Schindlers_Stink_Fist said:

I wish there were more BBs around. It's so easy to rack up damage in the Baltimore and Cleveland.

Is it really?

EEzwqHS.jpg

WfASHbZ.jpg

[PNGYN]
Members
491 posts
3,849 battles
1 minute ago, Sventex said:

Is it really?

EEzwqHS.jpg

WfASHbZ.jpg

Considering how many cruisers there are in the MM right now... 

I'd say yes. 

But that said, that's a lot of HE being thrown around :D

[SALVO]
Members
24,191 posts
24,546 battles
1 hour ago, Sinboto said:

You are so right on both of these points, Sinboto.  I'm trying to finish up a task from the Yamamoto mission just for yucks.  I've already completed all the older missions, but will go back and try to clean up the tasks I never worked, just to get the reward.  As of last night, I had 3 tasks, all within striking distance of completion, and I'll be damned if I bail on them to start the Halsey mission.  I finished off a capping mission.  And I had 29 plane kills to go on a 300 plane kill mission.  Now I have only 3 to go, because I divved up with a clan mate who ran carriers to help me.  And you're so right about this not being a great time to be playing CVs with all the US cruisers on teams.  In theory, I could finish the last 3 plane kills on nothing but spotter and cat fighter plane kills, but those require a bit of serendipity (i.e. you need enemies to put those planes up when you're near by).  Hopefully, I can get the clan mate I played with last night to div up with me again tonight and knock this one out more quickly.

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,046 posts
9,180 battles

True, with so many potatoes sailling cruisers its really easy to get good games on a BB, especially if the BB has accurate guns. 

[ARGSY]
Members
17,488 posts
12,140 battles
1 hour ago, Sinboto said:

If you are grinding a BB line now's the time,

There's a thought. I haven't taken my Normandie out in a while, and I just bought the Warspite. And both of those can see Clevelands.

My Iron Duke is another matter, but she will benefit from a trip to Dallas in another month (if I'm even still in her; I badly need to knuckle down and grind out the QE).

[AXANR]
Members
3,530 posts
20,897 battles

My Alsace is loving this. My Missouri would be if I wasn't getting terrible team luck with her. :/

[90TH]
Members
1,147 posts
10,618 battles

Best BB for Cleveland hunting?  Something that can handle the HE maybe? Something that can stay at range perhaps?

Beta Testers
1,528 posts
8,139 battles
3 hours ago, Sventex said:

Is it really?

EEzwqHS.jpg

WfASHbZ.jpg

It sure is.

Use an island for cover and rain fire on derpy BBs. It's glorious. The best ones are the Bismarcks and Alsaces that get all aggressive and push into cap. The SHS on the Baltimore and IFHE equipped Cleveland can have a field day is they don't go charging out like idiots.

Members
4,410 posts
17,735 battles
4 hours ago, Schindlers_Stink_Fist said:

Don't forget Des Moines. I got a nice Arsonist achievement off a Tirpitz while driving her the other day. :cap_like:

[WOLF9]
Members
4,310 posts

Well, it helped me finish my Lyon grind yesterday.   Even in Ops, cruisers were legion.   Still getting the hang of Richie...   I'd switch to Queenie, but I'm doing the Halsey campaign right now.

Guess I'll just alternate Nor-Cal and 'Bama, and grind that captain up to 19 points.  (17 and a half now, and I'm sitting on all that e-xp I got from playing Pepsi after the split.)  I needs me some CREDITS!!  Outfitting Buffalo and Richie was expensive!

For an escape, I've been playing my G-101, grinding up to the tier 4.  Fun little boat, when things go your way!   Last night, I hit a full health Nassau with just about every torpedo I had on board- and it STILL didn't die!  I had to burn it down, lol.  This was right after I murdered both enemy DD's in quick succession.

For some reason, I've got a So-Cal itch right now that wants scratching.

Having a sads, because I only have 1 decent French BB captain- and he had to go on Richelieu.  Now I can't play my Lyon no more!:Smile_sad: