You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

June 1 – 15. Nelson Commander. Azur Lane Marathon, clicked on participate but mission didn't show up

18 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,754 posts
25,007 battles

Since you need to opt into this mission I went to the June missions, clicked the button but the mission isn't showing in my port.

I also restarted the game. What a shame, got 18k XP in my last Cleveland match so I would have the first part already done.

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,859 posts
4,861 battles

Were you sure you log in to the main site when you hit participate? Almost missed Tachibana Lima that way myself.

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
483 posts
5,532 battles
16 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

Were you sure you log in to the main site when you hit participate? Almost missed Tachibana Lima that way myself.

I was logged in when I clicked on it earlier, and still nothing.  We're gonna have to wait for WG to push a fix I guess.

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

Where is the thing to even accept the mission?

nvm - I'm blind.

Edited by Akeno017

[RST]
Members
181 posts
22,072 battles
38 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Since you need to opt into this mission I went to the June missions, clicked the button but the mission isn't showing in my port.

I also restarted the game. What a shame, got 18k XP in my last Cleveland match so I would have the first part already done.

Yeah. I would have been done too, but it is not showing up. I wonder if there is a hidden requirement. Where you have to purchase one of the other commanders. 

[-13-]
Members
34 posts
10,715 battles

No hidden requirements I have Enterprize and Hipper captains but no mission for Nelson has appeared Logged in and even states Im participating

Members
4,060 posts
4,347 battles

Same, the mission isn't popping up for me. For now I assume it will come up at a certain time and they forgot to list it. 

[DHL]
Beta Testers
3 posts
6,342 battles

Having the same issue. Restarted the game twice already and played 2 battles after clicking the button to participate,

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,754 posts
25,007 battles

Played a match with my Nelson and it showed up...

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,859 posts
4,861 battles

I haven't touched Nelson at all today. It just showed up like 5-6 hours later...

[DHL]
Beta Testers
3 posts
6,342 battles
2 hours ago, pyantoryng said:

I haven't touched Nelson at all today. It just showed up like 5-6 hours later...

Aye

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,514 posts
10,352 battles

I checked the mission list this morning.  There wasn't any participation button to click.  I saw this thread and went and checked again and there it was.  And I played several games today.  Could have already met the criteria.  Now I'm starting from scratch.  Should be pretty easy to get though.

[ARGSY]
Members
17,539 posts
12,181 battles

To clarify, you must log in on the MAIN WORLD OF WARSHIPS SITE. The mission is NOT able to be triggered from within the game.

THEN go to June Missions, click participate, and fire up the game.

Necessary link has already been provided above.