Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
elfmaze

did we get credit for beta play when it ended?

5 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
378 battles

I haven't played in over a year and getting back into it... crawling through tier IV on three lines... But I see ships I know I have played before... lI know i played carriers before...  I know I've played a Kongo,  But I haven't reached those ships yet in the current game.    

Now I DO have 15million credits and around 50K free XP...  I doubt I spent money on anything.   Did they give us free XP and cash when the reset happened?

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

Beta testers with 50 battles or more received an Arkansas Beta.

The Credits and FXP are most likely part of WGs system to get players back into the game, by offering free exp and sometimes premium ships.

[QNA]
Beta Testers
1,410 posts

iirc closed beta was a full wipe, whereas open beta continuted into full release.

Members
18 posts
378 battles
Just now, Akeno017 said:

Beta testers with 50 battles or more received an Arkansas Beta.

The Credits and FXP are most likely part of WGs system to get players back into the game, by offering free exp and sometimes premium ships.

yeah, got a ton of premium ships sitting there too I haven't played yet.   gota figure out how commander XP works and start getting some commander skills up for the different classes

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,227 posts
18,423 battles
2 hours ago, Dareios said:

iirc closed beta was a full wipe, whereas open beta continuted into full release.

You are correct Sir!

Sign in to follow this