Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

Survey time

9 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
440 posts
8,062 battles

Here is a survey,

For all those people who have either high percentage scores or low percentage scores.

1.  Do you think  you are a good player and are on teams that win to give  you an exceptional percentage

2. Do you think you are not a good player and are on teams that loose to give you a lower than average percentage

3. Do you think you are a good player but are  on teams that mostly loose to give  you an bad percentage.

4. Do you think you are a not a good player but are on teams that win to give  you a better than average percentage

This is what the survey said :)

[VIP-2]
Members
814 posts
2,939 battles

I think that one battle mode is for yolo, one is for damage farming, one is for cooperative play, one is for self abuse, and one is for team work.

Those that can identify them correctly, are above average, and help their team.

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

Tbh?

I would say my winrate accuracy represents my skill at the game and isn't actually far off the mark.

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,293 posts
1,296 battles
2 hours ago, DevilD0g said:

Here is a survey,

For all those people who have either high percentage scores or low percentage scores.

1.  Do you think  you are a good player and are on teams that win to give  you an exceptional percentage

2. Do you think you are not a good player and are on teams that loose to give you a lower than average percentage

3. Do you think you are a good player but are  on teams that mostly loose to give  you an bad percentage.

4. Do you think you are a not a good player but are on teams that win to give  you a better than average percentage

This is what the survey said :)

If you add teamplayer everywhere it will make more sence. It's ineffective point to separate youself from the team even in such surveys cause we don't have 1 to 1 game. Do better to support. Use advantages of your teammates. Concentrate your team on weak positions of other team etc. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,227 posts
18,423 battles

I think I need a drink. And then, if everything goes right, I think I won't care.

[4HIM]
Members
2,853 posts
10,783 battles

I'm basically a below average to bad player.  When the game is in the balance, I'm really not good enough to tip the event in favor of the green team unless RNGesus smiles on me and I'm in the right spot at the right time.  

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles

i'm a special snowflake,if my team lose,it's always their fault,if the team wins,it was 100% me.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
883 posts
15,534 battles

brace-yourself-it-szn6yi.jpg

I don't think I'm a very good player but hopefully I'll improve the more I play. At least that's what I tell myself as my team types profanity in chat calling each other noobs while politely requesting everyone uninstalls. Good times. 

Sign in to follow this