Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
delp5117

Spotting Ribbons!

9 comments in this topic

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,322 battles

I know multiple folks on the forum suggested having these added in the past.  Along with the spotting and potential damage counters, I think it's another great addition for tracking your in-game effectiveness - especially with dd's and cruisers.  :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[VIP-2]
Members
814 posts
2,939 battles

When it first popped up, all i could think was, Why the heck did they give me a ribbon for being spotted?

Along with a whole conversation in my head about how freakin PC and silly that is. I literally had a rant going on mentally for a few minutes before i figured it out.

• Funny 1

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,322 battles
2 minutes ago, c3shooter said:

When it first popped up, all i could think was, Why the heck did they give me a ribbon for being spotted?

Along with a whole conversation in my head about how freakin PC and silly that is. I literally had a rant going on mentally for a few minutes before i figured it out.

Takes me back to my scout tank days...

Members
512 posts

Whilst it is good that the spotting ribbon has been created, we still the XP and reward associated with it to be reworked.  It's nice but hasn't really changed anything.

Members
512 posts
2 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Any ideas on if they give any xp and if so how much?

As far as I know nothing has changed, it's just a ribbon.  You get XP for spotting and spotting damage as per usual.

Edited by Snarky_Wombat

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,699 posts

I wish they'd change the sound effect associated with it.  Duplicating the sound effect of another ribbon is confusing.

• Cool 1

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
31 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

I wish they'd change the sound effect associated with it.  Duplicating the sound effect of another ribbon is confusing.

A bit unnerving when playing CV and you hear it. ":etc_swear:, which squadron is in combat?!?"

Edited by cometguy

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,482 posts
17,037 battles
2 hours ago, TheDreadnought said:

Yes! Please change the sound effect...or just no sound effect.  Doesn't really need one.

Sign in to follow this