You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Thaaaaaaaaa

6 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,490 posts
17,069 battles

End of a game.  Close, but we have it won pretty much.  One enemy Asashio left.  A green CA is running from smoke the Asashio put down.  I explained to the CA captain about the Asashio's deep water torps...can't hurt CA.  The CA captain turned around and began to drive toward the Asashio, while chatting me a thank you.  He got the "Th" typed and a torp spread appeared and he instinctively began a hard port rudder shift.  It went like this:

"Thaaaaaaaaaaaa" as the torps went harmlessly underneath.

Gave me a smile.  

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[SOV]
Modder
456 posts
7,281 battles

Hahaha classic

Whenever peeps go WWWWWWWW I'd tell them: "Are you at full speed yet" :D

[O-PN]
[O-PN]
Members
9,111 posts
10,491 battles

I play Asashio, and I still forget they can't torp me if I'm not in a BB. Lol. I know at least 4 times I started to freak and then went "Oh, right...".

[XBRTC]
Members
3,153 posts
10,011 battles

I love freaking out cruisers with Asashio DWTs, especially when there's a PADD in the game as well. The enemy cruisers never know whether they can ignore my torps or not.

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,108 posts

I had an Asashio come around an island and launch torps at me...I was in a Lo Yang. I gave this my best Mr. Spock one eyebrow arch, then I chuckled, then I launched real torpedoes, then he exploded.

[ARGSY]
Members
17,539 posts
12,191 battles
1 hour ago, Doombeagle said:

I had an Asashio come around an island and launch torps at me...I was in a Lo Yang. I gave this my best Mr. Spock one eyebrow arch, then I chuckled, then I launched real torpedoes, then he exploded.

Killing an Asashio in an Anshan was my equivalent, except we both knew it came down to his guns. I got him with a torpedo.