You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

Finally after 5k Plus games my 6th Kraken

3 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
788 posts
16,468 battles

As a dd main I've lost track how close I've come only to see the fifth kill flooding out being popped by a team mate.

Thanks WG for this line split... so many fishes that can't swim properly, I'll take it in a BB instead of my beloved Shima.

shot-18.05.31_23.12.38-0908.jpg

shot-18.05.31_23.13.09-0311.jpg

[XBRTC]
Members
3,153 posts
10,011 battles

With DDs, if you launch closer, you'll find you get more kills from dev strikes than you do kills that depend on flooding.

If you're getting kills from flooding, that means they've already burned their repair, and that (generally) means that they were on fire, and that means that someone else was engaging them before / while you were shooting torps. (There's rare occasions when you get a re-attack on someone that already burned his repair on your previous flooding, but ... those are really dumb BBs and they're few and far between, though they do crop up now and then.)

I've got 22 of the big K's now, and most of them were with DDs.

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Members
788 posts
16,468 battles
13 hours ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

With DDs, if you launch closer, you'll find you get more kills from dev strikes than you do kills that depend on flooding.

If you're getting kills from flooding, that means they've already burned their repair, and that (generally) means that they were on fire, and that means that someone else was engaging them before / while you were shooting torps. (There's rare occasions when you get a re-attack on someone that already burned his repair on your previous flooding, but ... those are really dumb BBs and they're few and far between, though they do crop up now and then.)

I've got 22 of the big K's now, and most of them were with DDs.

I get you, usually I try to not launch all torps in one go at times I may even launch at multiple targets.

Yes, I was referring to guys that I have gotten to use repairs on a single flood, not ones who burned their repair on fires.

Tried using the shorter range torps and even torp acceleration to get closer, play was too stressful.