You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tenshi_Steel

Game constantly crashing

6 comments in this topic

[T-B-K]
Members
1 post
325 battles

I have played world of warships for a fair amount of time however I have recently been forced to stop playing the game for months by the computer I am playing on. 

Every time I launch the game everything is fine for as long as I am at the port but as soon as I enter a battle I will always receive this shortly after.

forum.PNG

This has caused me to get a violation tag fro leaving battles early since the game won't let me stay in the battles at all.

This issue has persisted for many months and I am rarely able to play any matches which has completely halted my progress in the game.

The issue stays even after several reinstalls, a factory reset of the computer followed by me looking through he files to make sure every thing is gone, and just plain old waiting and playing after new updates.

Edited by Tenshi_Steel
  • Angry 1

Beta Testers
28 posts

I get constant server disconnects, with a daily crash if I play to much, WG fails to recognize the problem, blaming it on players equipment. After lots of game repair, re-downloading game, checking graphic drivers, tickets, constant troubleshooting, I resolved myself to limit playing this game. Tanks and Planes work fine. My computer and internet are all topnotch. Issue is in this game, players not experiancing this blame players that are. I keep waiting for WG to acknowledge server problem. 

Edited by vonnoe

[DOOM]
Beta Testers
7 posts
6,957 battles

I receive the same message.  Never had a problem until last patch release, 7.4.  Play last night after 7.5 update no problems, played several games therefore, thought the problems was fixed.  Tonight, log on and begin playing and what happens, game crashes with same message.  I also can play other games, Armored Warfare, World or Tanks & Planes, War Thunder and never have problems.  I agree, this issue is on WG end. 

Members
1 post

The fun of the free pink from DCing right at the last moment of a match. has happened three times in less than a week.

The fun has been playing TAG with WG Support ticket.

Ticket: Check

WGcheck: check

Pingplotter: check

AIVideo (or whatever its called) : check

Restart ALL owned Equipment: check

Pounding head through wall: check

Found tons of these post not a one contains a fix.

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,829 battles

Some of these updates do add stuff to the game requiring more space or computer resources to run the game ...solution- free up as much space as you can also make sure no programs are running in the background or auto updates , unannounced updates cause my game to crash

I also had an issue were the game would run fine in port but as soon as the battle would Start the game would crash.. turned out to be my power bar failing, new power bar fixed the issue

im Sure there’s many other things it could be also

Edited by HMCS_Devilfish

[DOOM]
Beta Testers
7 posts
6,957 battles

Did factory reset, reinstalled everything and still get game crashing, two games, and two crashes, getting real old.