You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LittleWhiteMouse

Community Contributor Code Guide (June 2018)

27 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
11,574 posts
9,401 battles

Your Community Contributors have been receiving their codes for the month of June.  I figured it was a good time to explain what these codes are, what they look like, how you can acquire them and how many you can use.  This will keep me distracted from staring longingly at the Azur Lane captains I can't afford. Let's hop to it.

The American Connection
June is going to be a bit of an odd month for Community Contributor giveaways.  This month's codes are themed towards the American Cruiser collection.   Here's the details:

O9iT0VZ.png
As opposed to last month where one code gave away 10 Community Contributor camouflages instead.

iJQcTY9.png
These things are so amazing.

DYyEU22.png
I thought we were going to be giving away the crappy boxes you earn for doing mission stuff.  Nope.  Premium shop ones! That's 60 dragon signals per code which is better than the CC crate!

AfspAnH.gif
These codes are not region locked, so if you earn one from Flamu (EU) you can use it here (NA).  Similarly if you're a Yuro fan and you score his code, you can use it on your secret RU account.

Mouse's Secret Codes
You can stop squinting at the matrix waterfall -- I haven't hidden any codes in this article.  The codes themselves go live on June 1st and are valid for three months, so don't sit on 'em.  Instructions on how to win one of my codes will be hidden in the upcoming Premium Ship Reviews for the month of June.  I'm planning to release no less than three of them, so keep your eyes peeled.  Consider this the last warning on the subject!  If you have any questions (other than where and how I'll be hiding them), feel free to ask!  ♥

Edited by LittleWhiteMouse
  • Cool 10

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles

my body is ready for those crates.

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

The odds of me getting a code are lower than the odds of me getting detonated while running detonation flag. 

[ARGSY]
Members
17,457 posts
12,122 battles

I have plugged several codes from various CCs' vids into the system only to be told the code was invalid. In light of what I subsequently learned, I assume this means the particular code was already redeemed. It would be nice to be told specifically this by the system, then we wouldn't be labouring under the illusion that we were inputting them incorrectly.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

Beta Testers
375 posts
5,636 battles

I love your reviews they are always thought out and we'll written

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,384 posts
19,492 battles

All these years and I never knew these existed! Thanks for the head's up and hopefully I get "lucky"

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
3,676 posts
15,646 battles

OK, newish player....  What are these and who can receive them?  I'm not sure I understand what this is about??

[TSF]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
212 posts
12,110 battles
5 minutes ago, Khafni said:

All these years and I never knew these existed! Thanks for the head's up and hopefully I get "lucky"

The CC codes are pretty recent (a month or two at most) so that is probably why you had not heard about them until now.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,079 posts
17,127 battles
9 minutes ago, Khafni said:

They're new, were introduced like a month ago.

4 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

OK, newish player....  What are these and who can receive them?  I'm not sure I understand what this is about??

Read this link.

• Cool 1

[MARE]
Members
381 posts
11,297 battles
1 hour ago, Khafni said:

They just started them last month...

[VIP-2]
Members
814 posts
2,939 battles
On 5/31/2018 at 2:47 PM, LittleWhiteMouse said:

You can stop squinting at the matrix waterfall

F!

But thank you for the warning mouse!

[WG-CC]
11,574 posts
9,401 battles
18 hours ago, Wolffe_Commander said:

Are these code first come first served? If not, that would be great!

All of the codes are one use only.  I'm working out a way that it won't be a damned race to win mine, but still with an element of skill involved.

[ARGSY]
Members
17,457 posts
12,122 battles
5 hours ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

All of the codes are one use only.  I'm working out a way that it won't be a damned race to win mine, but still with an element of skill involved.

Sink you in-game to win? :Smile_teethhappy:

[NG-NL]
Members
6,140 posts
9,801 battles

To clarify, we can redeem a code from each CC individually? Because it sounds LWM will have it in her next review and the rest in their Twitter or whatever--so have to know where to look.

[WG-CC]
11,574 posts
9,401 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

To clarify, we can redeem a code from each CC individually? Because it sounds LWM will have it in her next review and the rest in their Twitter or whatever--so have to know where to look.

• Each code is one use only.  That means one of my crate codes can only be used by one person on the planet.  It cannot be used by multiple people through different regions.
  • There are only so many codes you can activate on your account per month.  For June you are limited to 1 Community Contributor Crate code, 1 American Cruiser Collection Crate code, 3 Camouflage Codes.  If you somehow got a hold of two Community Contributor Crate codes for June, then you would only be able to activate one of them.  The other you would have to use on a separate account or give it away to a friend or allow it to expire unused.  The source of these codes does not matter.  If you get a crate code from Jingles, then you're locked out from all other CC crates no matter who is giving them out.
  • Cool 1

[LARP]
[LARP]
Members
60 posts
21,524 battles

LittleWhiteMouse,

Are they still considering people for community contributor or is it already filled up?

[WG-CC]
11,574 posts
9,401 battles
1 minute ago, DravenTaylor said:

LittleWhiteMouse,

Are they still considering people for community contributor or is it already filled up?

They're always on the look out for fresh talent.

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles
On 5/31/2018 at 5:47 PM, LittleWhiteMouse said:

This will keep me distracted from staring longingly at the Azur Lane captains I can't afford.

Will some whale with extremely deep pockets please do us all a very big favor...?

[WG-CC]
11,574 posts
9,401 battles
12 minutes ago, DravenTaylor said:

Thanks for the answer and for being a friend on here :)

Anytime.  Best suggestion I can make:  Keep producing content that you enjoy making.  Your enjoyment is contagious.  People pick up on the mood of content creators with surprising accuracy.  While I can't guarantee that this alone will get you the clicks and views you need, it will be more rewarding.