Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

We need a new consumable for the Republique

13 comments in this topic

[--K--]
Members
6,396 posts
14,068 battles

We need a helicopter consumable for the Republique. It's only got the dcp and rep party and needs some sort of air consumable. It's got a nice helicopter hangar, let's put it to use. It can provide spotting and perform asw operations. 

Seriously, an air consumable was the only thing I felt it was lacking while using it to rank out. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,087 posts
17,161 battles

Please no. I'm happy we have a ship (hell, a tech tree) that's balanced around itself rather than its consumables.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
7,907 posts
13,067 battles
5 minutes ago, Lert said:

Please no. I'm happy we have a ship (hell, a tech tree) that's balanced around itself rather than its consumables.

Damn straight.  After the gimmicky fiasco the British cruiser and battleships were, the French battleships were a nice, straight-forward approach without being a copycat of anything else.

[WOLF8]
Members
6,601 posts
5,800 battles

How about, instead of some kind of a catapult plane, a... mini submarine? (dun dun dun, lol) :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[O-PN]
[O-PN]
Members
9,111 posts
10,491 battles
7 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

How about, instead of some kind of a catapult plane, a... mini submarine? (dun dun dun, lol) :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_hiding:

You are truly evil. :Smile_honoring:

[JASH]
Members
3,781 posts
12,285 battles
23 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

We need a helicopter consumable for the Republique. It's only got the dcp and rep party and needs some sort of air consumable. It's got a nice helicopter hangar, let's put it to use. It can provide spotting and perform asw operations. 

Seriously, an air consumable was the only thing I felt it was lacking while using it to rank out. 

I know the game does have it's bugs. Did you happen to get one of those rare defective ones that's missing the engine/speed boost consumable?

I don't know if you've heard but those are highly desired by collectors. You could probably sell your WoWS account on the dark web for thousands in crypto. GLHF 

[KRAB]
Members
887 posts
7,326 battles

Have the guns fire democratically - they only target whatever ship the plurality of your teammates are aiming at, islands be damned!

[-NOS-]
Members
1,223 posts
21,150 battles

Need to increase the main battery reload time to 26s and reduce the turret traverse another 20%.

Sign in to follow this