Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CLUCH_CARGO

I could be the GREATEST

17 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

If only WG Could remove ...... Radar........ Torpedoes...... Camping BB's........Spamming Cruisers........Bad Teams........the MM....... My Citadel.......CV's........RNG.....

But if they did I would be playing Solitaire.

Listen People

This is a game and everybody is not equal.

WG uses a word that should never be in this game.

BALANCE

Wars are not won by a balance of powers it is  won by Overwhelming Power.

The fiction of Balance is the reason all the whining is ever present.

The diversity of ships in this game demands a DD can kill a BB but the BB needs to expend ten times the ordnance to sink a DD.

A Cruiser Can Rain down Fire on all ships with ungodly RoF and sometimes get hit with one shell and Blow the f up.

I enjoy the game as is even with the "UNFAIR" "BALANCE"

I am satisfied with  DD stealth...... BB dominance..... Cruiser...... Effective fire..... CV ..... Cancer  The MM....  The RNG ...... Even Bad Players 

Yes  I could be the GREATEST but prefer to enjoy the game with all the Good  & Bad people that play.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[BLHK]
Members
558 posts
24 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

If only WG Could remove ...... Radar........ Torpedoes...... Camping BB's........Spamming Cruisers........Bad Teams........the MM....... My Citadel.......CV's........RNG.....

And I bet you if WG were to remove all these things, someone would still find some reason to complain about.

No matter what class of ship I am driving, I consider every other class of ship in that particular match to be over powered and to have unfair advantages. :)

Honestly what other answer can there be lol - God forbid I made an error, over extended, showed to much side etc

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

Grammar and punctuation just died a painful, multi-cit AP bomb torp walled HE spammed death, and the bloods on your post op.

• Funny 2

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, Akeno017 said:

Grammar and punctuation just died a painful, multi-cit AP bomb torp walled HE spammed death, and the bloods on your post op.

But if I did that the Grammar Nazi's would not have anything to complain about.

• Funny 1

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
4 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

I'm in the top 25,000 players.

? How'd you work that one out?

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,747 battles
1 minute ago, Akeno017 said:

? How'd you work that one out?

I've never seen more than 25,000 players online at once since I started. I started at the beginning of CBT and the live release. To be more precise, I am truly proud of being in the Top 10 Ryujo Players in terms of Amount of Battles.

Members
567 posts
80 battles
1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

But if they did I would be playing Solitaire.

Listen People

This is a game and everybody is not equal.

WG uses a word that should never be in this game.

BALANCE

Wars are not won by a balance of powers it is  won by Overwhelming Power.

The fiction of Balance is the reason all the whining is ever present.

The diversity of ships in this game demands a DD can kill a BB but the BB needs to expend ten times the ordnance to sink a DD.

A Cruiser Can Rain down Fire on all ships with ungodly RoF and sometimes get hit with one shell and Blow the f up.

I enjoy the game as is even with the "UNFAIR" "BALANCE"

I am satisfied with  DD stealth...... BB dominance..... Cruiser...... Effective fire..... CV ..... Cancer  The MM....  The RNG ...... Even Bad Players 

Yes  I could be the GREATEST but prefer to enjoy the game with all the Good  & Bad people that play.

Wow, even Clutch can get a little wood on the ball from time to time.  Well done. +1

An old English Comprehension professor said, "Never start your sentences with 'I feel' or 'I believe.' Something either is or isn't and you are confident and prepared with the relevant support to back your argument.  And anyone who ever mentions things like 'balance' or 'fairness' automatically discredits what they're about to say."

The universe is imperfect and there is no such thing as fair.  Even if opposing teams play by the same rules, there are infinite variables that make it unbalanced and unfair.  Only a fool thinks they can legislate and achieve fairness.

• Boring 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,415 posts

Who are you expecting to read this? The people that come to the forums to rant, don't actually read anything here....:Smile_teethhappy:

[O-PN]
[O-PN]
Members
9,110 posts
10,486 battles

Um, I'm truly happy for you...?

Yes, yes I am truly happy for you. Heads in a good place. Well done. Soldier on. Sail on. Don't show your broadside. Peace out. o7

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,747 battles
5 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Who are you expecting to read this? The people that come to the forums to rant, don't actually read anything here....:Smile_teethhappy:

Just like port chat

Members
567 posts
80 battles
5 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Um, I'm truly happy for you...?

Yes, yes I am truly happy for you. Heads in a good place. Well done. Soldier on. Sail on. Don't show your broadside if you're on my team, otherwise please do. Peace out. o7

Fixed it for you.

Sign in to follow this