Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

TIME TO STOP PLAYING T6 AN T7 dd

19 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
439 posts
8,062 battles

Yes its that time now thanks to matchmaker when  you cant play tier 6 and tier 7 dd's as you get thrown in against  5 or 6 radar  tier 8 baltimore and cleveland and any other navy.  You cant even move or give  your team intelligence now.

So guess what?.  you wanted radar, so now the cruisers are the new DD's  , get used to it else the current DD's will just end up as cannon fodder and i wont  be continuously sunk because of that.

cruisers. Tier 6 or Tier 8 the cleveland is still a strong ship, even without radar.  Even flamu says its competitive against tier 8 before it was buffed. The constant insistance on radar will ruin the game.

if you have given the cleveland radar when it really didnt need it, then pull  your finger out and do something about atlanta torp ranges , 4k for a tier 7 cruiser is pretty disgusting.

Edited by DevilD0g
  • Boring 2

[SEALZ]
Members
666 posts
7,491 battles
3 minutes ago, DevilD0g said:

yes its that time now thanks to matchmaker when  you cant play tier 6 and tier 7 dd's as you get thrown in against  5 or 6 radar  tier 8 baltimore and cleveland and any other navy.

cruisers. Tier 6 or Tier 8 the cleveland is still a strong ship, even without radar.  Even flamu says its competitive against tier 8 before it was buffed.

if you have given the cleveland radar when it really didnt need it, then pull  your finger out and do something about atlanta torp ranges , 4k for a tier 7 cruiser is pretty disgusting.

Atlanta doesn’t need its torpedo range increased, she excels at hugging islands. IF you get jumped by a ship they will be well within that 4 km range. If you are fighting a ship outside of 4 km without a piece of terrain nearby, you’re doing something wrong.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
9,546 posts
16,311 battles

It makes me want to try to play a DD right now. Kind of a challenge.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TSF_1]
Members
3,298 posts
7,484 battles

You can do it!

Just have to stick to islands and bait radar. Between uses you can spot and be very effective at capping. Rely on other DDs to be too intimidated to set out and rule those caps!

[-TKS-]
Members
817 posts
13,243 battles

or think of it as t6/7 dd gives you training for t8/9/10 .  Either way you were going to stop playing sooner or later when you hit radar ships

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

The year of the DD impunity is threatened.

Players are demanding radar be removed or they will stop playing. 

Tier 6 and 7 are impacted heavily by the scourge.

Blah Blah Blah

Adapt and Overcome

[RLGN]
Members
13,295 posts
23,188 battles
8 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Yeah... Wish I had some conscious understanding of what I’m (apparently unconsciously,) doing right that radar/Hyde never really seems to bother me much... Maybe I could get even better at it.

Dand dawg, do you have some kind of rotating avvy? Seems like every time I read one of your posts it’s different.

[TBW]
Members
9,546 posts
16,311 battles
1 minute ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Dand dawg, do you have some kind of rotating avvy? Seems like every time I read one of your posts it’s different.

I searched for images of King Dog, there were lots of them. I even have images of crowned hot dogs.

5b102daa58086_statue2.jpg.d03700df478629e2b7a5fdc2b22891c1.jpghot-dog-king-cartoon-character-dressed-as-golden-crown-pickle-staff-44377775.thumb.jpg.26de6d6cc025f979f97c176b74ea45e4.jpg

[O-PN]
[O-PN]
Members
9,110 posts
10,491 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

I searched for images of King Dog, there were lots of them. I even have images of crowned hot dogs.

5b102daa58086_statue2.jpg.d03700df478629e2b7a5fdc2b22891c1.jpghot-dog-king-cartoon-character-dressed-as-golden-crown-pickle-staff-44377775.thumb.jpg.26de6d6cc025f979f97c176b74ea45e4.jpg

Holy wtfh Batman. o.O

[KWF]
Members
3,935 posts
5,929 battles

Well, it might be a good time to stop during summer if you main DDs and are annoyed that much by radar. The CL line hits in one month as well. After a few months, some BB line will hit and the population of cruisers will decrease again. That's just how it happens.

[WOLFA]
Members
754 posts
5,701 battles

I just put a fresh coat of wax on my Lenningrad, Gonna have to check this out.

As far as the Atlanta goes, all I have to says to the OP is ….:Smile_facepalm:

Edited by CorradoG60

[SEALZ]
Members
666 posts
7,491 battles
8 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Thanks for my night terrors for the next few months, truly appreciate it. :cap_fainting:

• Funny 1

[NGA-A]
Members
76 posts
6,925 battles
12 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Pay attention. Learn. Adapt. Overcome.

Rinse, repeat.

Here we go again!  How many more threads are we going to see from whiny DD drivers.  Guys, Th3KrimzonD3mon has said it very clearly.

Members
344 posts
3,713 battles

No I probably wont stop playing any ship type

Edited by InventedThought

[BNKR]
Members
555 posts
3,573 battles
41 minutes ago, DevilD0g said:

... 4k for a tier 7 cruiser is pretty disgusting.

Soviet DDs would like to say hello. 

:Smile_teethhappy:

Also: I'm guessing you don't want to grind a DD line past tier VII, as you will see radar almost every game. 

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
39 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

That was my thought last night after people here started complaining.  So, I took out the Kagero, Shiratsuyu, Minsk, Mahan, and Maas.  In every game it was clear that I couldn't rush ahead to do recon the way I'm used to, but it still worked - just needed to use hard cover until radar turned off.  I wouldn't say they were my best games in the ships, but they were far from my worst.

EDIT:  I almost wonder if it's going to force me to play smarter and actually get better....hmmmm

Edited by galspanic
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this