You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ComputerWhiz

CFB Halifax should be in the game

3 comments in this topic

[F-N-S]
Members
111 posts
3,209 battles

Not that ports really do much, but I think that the developers should add the Canada Forces Base in Halifax. It's the largest military base in Canada and Canada is a big operator of British ships. Although Canada never developed any ships of their own, they played a big role in WWII by taking responsibility for the entire Northwest Atlantic region. The navy wasn't small either, as it was only slightly smaller than the American navy at the end of the war.

CFB Halifax is a port that I would definitely like to see in the game because it's a very significant port in the North American region.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[RLGN]
Members
13,259 posts
23,160 battles
21 minutes ago, ComputerWhiz said:

CFB Halifax is a port that I would definitely like to see in the game because it's a very significant port in the North American region.

As long as someone doesn’t try to run over an ammo ship and blow the place up...

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,227 posts
18,423 battles
49 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

As long as someone doesn’t try to run over an ammo ship and blow the place up...

I don't know ... it could be a unique and seriously impressive special feature of the port; every so often a merchant ship just explodes.