Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
donaldEpott

I had an Idea.

6 comments in this topic

[CHASE]
[CHASE]
Members
4,578 posts
12,524 battles

In battle sometimes you hear the ships bell chime. I was thinking this would be better if they had the bell chime at each min in battle so you know time is counting down instead of being a random thing. Any thoughts on this?

Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles
2 minutes ago, donaldEpott said:

In battle sometimes you hear the ships bell chime. I was thinking this would be better if they had the bell chime at each min in battle so you know time is counting down instead of being a random thing. Any thoughts on this?

I think every minute probably would be annoying and hard to keep track, but every five would good.

[CHASE]
[CHASE]
Members
4,578 posts
12,524 battles

Well either way it would be better then just being random. Kind of a reminder of the time clock in battle. It would give it a reason for being there.

[GWG]
Members
6,690 posts

Or maybe we should have our captain telling us when we have 5 minutes left, and if we are winning or losing...

--- Great Idea !!!  ---

</sarcasm>

The bell ringing is when your battleship guns are ready to fire (since it takes so long).

If you hear ship horns going off, that's a clear sign your team is full of idiots and you are going to be wiped out rather quickly.

If you hear some young lady emotionally screaming gibberish while you're trying to concentrate on the battle, then you've selected one of the many Anime captains.

If you hear occasional bleeps during your battle, some folks are replying to your thread in the Forums.. 

Probably troll posts like this one.

[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles

So long as there is an option to turn it off so I don't have to hear it.

[USCC]
Members
2,755 posts
12,006 battles

I thought the bell chime was to let you know your guns have reloaded?  It's only as random as your firing.

Sign in to follow this