You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DrewTenma

FDG dispersion bug?

9 comments in this topic

Members
188 posts
3,554 battles

I have noticed that today after the 0.7.5 release that my FDG can't seem to hit anything. I  have fired like 100 salvos today and every one of them, my shells splash everywhere but on top of the enemy ship. Only point blanks are hitting. What happened?

Beta Testers
113 posts
9,297 battles

bismarck always has been trash at accuracy but atm ....its a pure lottery to hit anything outside of 13-14 km, for 1k damage....but thats just normal i guess 

and if the ping is 130 like in my case with an abysmal server tick rate... well :D   Lottery + Super Lottery.

Edited by S4breh4wk

Beta Testers
113 posts
9,297 battles

of course why would WG give german high tier BBs the accuracy of a american AP Monster that can sit at the edge of the map the entire game ^^ and pen

your superstructure for 10 k per pop :)

[PVE]
Members
966 posts
7,805 battles
45 minutes ago, DrewTenma said:

I have noticed that today after the 0.7.5 release that my FDG can't seem to hit anything. I  have fired like 100 salvos today and every one of them, my shells splash everywhere but on top of the enemy ship. Only point blanks are hitting. What happened?

I haven't played mine in 7.5 but I had this inaccuracy before the patch. Even with the accuracy mod I never could guarantee a good hit even at 10k.

Beta Testers
113 posts
9,297 battles

yeah its frustrating if you cant even hit a potato broadside same speed sailing chump for more than 5 k  90% of the time....you see shells leaving your muzzle at vertical angles that are impossible.

Edited by S4breh4wk