You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
gledr

is the new american collection even out yet?

8 comments in this topic

[AFK]
Members
77 posts
6,742 battles

have opened a couple of containers and am not getting anything for the new collection. in the patch overview they said go and select the collection and switch it to active so you get the items.

Only problem is there is no collection showing up and i cant start collecting until i get an item.

Is it just not ready yet and I'm overthinking this or wth

[STW-N]
Members
3,768 posts
8,540 battles
24 minutes ago, gledr said:

have opened a couple of containers and am not getting anything for the new collection. in the patch overview they said go and select the collection and switch it to active so you get the items.

Only problem is there is no collection showing up and i cant start collecting until i get an item.

Is it just not ready yet and I'm overthinking this or wth

Well, you need to collect one of the icons from the "American" containers first.

Currently, the only ones available are the ones you get for finishing different parts of the campaign.

Also, according to the patch notes:

"The US frenzy is by no means over at this point as next we’ll be launching the first part of a marathon of combat missions with the ultimate reward being the Tier VII Premium cruiser Indianapolis.

The majority of "American" containers will primarily be available as a reward for the successful completion of the marathon missions. In addition to the expendable "Stars 'n Stripes" camo, special and economic signals, they may contain combat missions which, once completed successfully, will bring Premium ships ranging from Sims and Monaghan to Atlanta and Kidd right into your Ports. The refitted researchable Cleveland and a corresponding commemorative patch can also be obtained that way. Each of the missions can drop out for you only once. If you already have any of the above-mentioned ships, you'll get a Commander slot and a bonus in credits. Please note that the combat missions for those ships will only be available in the period from June 1 till August 20, 2018."

So the collection will have to wait until you either finish one of the Halsey campaign tasks and get an "American" container or until the new marathon comes out.

[AFK]
Members
77 posts
6,742 battles
18 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Well, you need to collect one of the icons from the "American" containers first.

Currently, the only ones available are the ones you get for finishing different parts of the campaign.

Also, according to the patch notes:

"The US frenzy is by no means over at this point as next we’ll be launching the first part of a marathon of combat missions with the ultimate reward being the Tier VII Premium cruiser Indianapolis.

The majority of "American" containers will primarily be available as a reward for the successful completion of the marathon missions. In addition to the expendable "Stars 'n Stripes" camo, special and economic signals, they may contain combat missions which, once completed successfully, will bring Premium ships ranging from Sims and Monaghan to Atlanta and Kidd right into your Ports. The refitted researchable Cleveland and a corresponding commemorative patch can also be obtained that way. Each of the missions can drop out for you only once. If you already have any of the above-mentioned ships, you'll get a Commander slot and a bonus in credits. Please note that the combat missions for those ships will only be available in the period from June 1 till August 20, 2018."

So the collection will have to wait until you either finish one of the Halsey campaign tasks and get an "American" container or until the new marathon comes out.

i know that but i thought the American containers would be different. 

as of right now the halsey missions task 1 only says container. but i guess ill find out when i complete it

Members
1,187 posts
6,084 battles

Unless I am mistaken, the American Collection will be available starting June 1st, this weekend, per WG.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/american-cl-collection/

Combat missions and containers

“American” containers with items from the collection will be given for completing combat missions that will be available from June 1. These missions will be available for two updates — up to 0.7.7. Players will be able to get more than 26 containers for completing all combat missions. If you become interested in the collection in August or even later, the container with a key to it will always be available as a reward for completing the final task of the first mission of the “Hit Hard! Hit Fast! Hit Often!” campaign. In addition, after opening the collection, you’ll be able to find its elements in the daily containers. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,721 posts
22,075 battles

After reading the June missions just not all that thrilled. Glad it is the summer and I have other things I can do. The one thing I wonder about is if you already own the Cleveland, will you end up getting the one mission for a tech tree ship that almost every player has instead of one of the premiums dropped by the crates?

[PVE]
Members
11,012 posts
20,924 battles
7 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

After reading the June missions just not all that thrilled. Glad it is the summer and I have other things I can do. The one thing I wonder about is if you already own the Cleveland, will you end up getting the one mission for a tech tree ship that almost every player has instead of one of the premiums dropped by the crates?

99% of the good June missions are PVP modes only AGAIN. Sigh :Smile_facepalm:

• Boring 1