You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Just Now in Game my Gearings Torpedos STILL hadn't loaded up

12 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,674 posts

And the Red Gearings Torps already had.............................So much for Balance both of us went into game at the same time  only his were already up and mine were STILL loading

[ARGSY]
Members
17,517 posts
12,165 battles
1 hour ago, Darthvader_9 said:

modules and capt skills

This. Do you have Torpedo Armament Expertise on your Gearing captain?

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,674 posts

10  point captain....................And I still think 2  1/2 to 3  minutes is way too much time for a ships main weapon to load up a minute is too much and it isn't lag because cruisers and BB's ammunition  load is far shorter than that 30 seconds longer than a cruisers or BB's ammunition load is a bit much however that would be understandable

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,747 battles
Just now, shadowsrmine said:

10  point captain....................And I still think 2  1/2 to 3  minutes is way too much time for a ships main weapon to load up a minute is too much and it isn't lag because cruisers and BB's ammunition  load is far shorter than that 30 seconds longer than a cruisers or BB's ammunition load is a bit much however that would be understandable

Tell that to your guns.

[BEARS]
Members
256 posts
11,537 battles
18 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

your main weapon is stealth but it seems it is way too OP which is why everything needs radar. 

I think even the islands are getting radar in the next update because they complained in the terrain server forums.

• Boring 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,674 posts
18 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

Tell that to your guns.

Not a DD's primary weapon if they were the torps would trash like the Russian torps

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,747 battles
1 minute ago, shadowsrmine said:

Not a DD's primary weapon if they were the torps would trash like the Russian torps

You're talking about a Gunboat. Not a Shimakaze.

[A-I-M]
Members
2,564 posts
12,042 battles
12 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

Tell that to your guns.

I don't think the guns would be ale to parse what he wrote there, either.

You've passed over a pertinent point that was brought up to you, OP: If the red Gearing had the Torpedo Armament Expertise captain skill, and you didn't, and you both zip quickly to the same cap, you could meet with his weapons ready to go, and yours not.

"10 point captain..." doesn't matter. What matters is how the points are used.

• Boring 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,747 battles
1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I don't think the guns would be ale to parse what he wrote there, either.

You've passed over a pertinent point that was brought up to you, OP: If the red Gearing had the Torpedo Armament Expertise captain skill, and you didn't, and you both zip quickly to the same cap, you could meet with his weapons ready to go, and yours not.

"10 point captain..." doesn't matter. What matters is how the points are used.

Technically it would be a 6 point CO since TAE is a 3pt skill.

[A-I-M]
Members
2,564 posts
12,042 battles
Just now, Vangm94 said:

Technically it would be a 6 point CO since TAE is a 3pt skill.

OK. Technically, 6 points doesn't matter just as much as 10 doesn't.

Technically, 19 points doesn't matter, just as much, either. Nor 18, nor 17, etc.

Technically, I quoted the OP who said "10 point captain..." That's why his remark was in quotation marks, technically. Quotation marks - an obscure writing device by which one cites words literally spoken or written by another individual. The meaning of said device may well be lost upon a generation brought up on forum quoteboxes.

Technically, grammatically, honestly, and emphatically, you should be telling your point to the one who stated the 10-point phrase, not the one who quoted it.

Technically.

[-KAK-]
Members
129 posts
6,033 battles
12 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

And the Red Gearings Torps already had.............................So much for Balance both of us went into game at the same time  only his were already up and mine were STILL loading

If running TTM3 and TAE, Gearing can get her Torpedo reload down to  104 seconds (If i'm 'mathing' properly that is)