Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BlueWaterWolf

How long will it take?

12 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
271 posts
10,664 battles

What is the average time for things to settle down after a change?

200 CAs in the que at mid/high tier.

Wasteland in other areas.

No thanks. I can wait. It's just a game.

Will this take a week to work out?  Longer?

Edited by BlueWaterWolf

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles
8 minutes ago, BlueWaterWolf said:

Will this take a week to work out?  Longer?

Usually takes a couple weeks for the hype to die down.

[_I_]
Members
88 posts

I'm guessing this will go on till most people finish the Halsey campaign and Part 2 of the US cruiser revamp drops.

I am using the time to polish up my Battleship play and trying out survivability builds. I predict even more HE spamming at all tiers, if such is even possible.

[EBONR]
[EBONR]
Members
183 posts
17,355 battles

I have been trying to play DD figure with all the radar if I can still have good games just will make me better when it dies down some

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles
3 minutes ago, Krasnaya_Slava said:

I'm guessing this will go on till most people finish the Halsey campaign and Part 2 of the US cruiser revamp drops.

Doubt it. Like Yamamoto, Halsey campaign will take a very long time to finish for an average player. I doubt it will have a great effect on the general hype.

Members
366 posts
49 minutes ago, CaptKornNutz said:

I have been trying to play DD figure with all the radar if I can still have good games just will make me better when it dies down some

DDs cannot perform well with 5-6 radar ships per team.  Radar kills the main tool a DD has: stealth.  A DD has no counter to radar.  The game is garbage right now for DDs at high tiers.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
271 posts
10,664 battles
11 hours ago, nhf said:

DDs cannot perform well with 5-6 radar ships per team.  Radar kills the main tool a DD has: stealth.  A DD has no counter to radar.  The game is garbage right now for DDs at high tiers.

This.

Jumped in my Shimakaze for first battle of the day... got in que...   and GTFO as quickly as I could press the d@mn button. :cap_fainting:

I could just see these games...  1-2 BB, 1-2 DD, 8-10 CL/CA. Maybe a CV to rub salt in the wound.

Got in que at lower tiers...  crickets. A wasteland. 

Getting into a cruiser myself seemed more than redundant. Especially now that I have ground my way to Des Moines, and realized I loathe USN CAs. hehehe  Just not my cup of tea. No issue with seeing them or fighting them whatsoever.  Keeping the Des of course, but the rest were gone before the split and have no intention of re-buying them. With over 50 ships in port already, only ships I play stay.

While being aware that this tactic of constantly adding ships is a money faucet for WG, it gets old.

I would rather play with the same toys in new ways, than use new toys in the same ways.

Thanks for the responses folks, I appreciate it.

Will check in a couple times a day to see how ridiculous it is.  :)

[WOLFG]
Members
27,082 posts
7,217 battles
17 minutes ago, BlueWaterWolf said:

While being aware that this tactic of constantly adding ships is a money faucet for WG, it gets old.

It's not a money faucet tactic, it's a survival issue. People want new ships.

[SBS]
Members
5,193 posts
2,408 battles

The funny thing is this is supposed to be the utopia with few DDs and BBs.  I guess the radar cruisers are going to have to spot and cap themselves.  Have fun with that.

Sign in to follow this