Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RighteousRhyno

What is the credit earning potential for Kronshtadt?

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

150
[PNP]
Members
448 posts
3,900 battles

Setting another goal for another free XP ship. I am wondering if the credit profit potential on the Kron makes this ship playing worthwhile to get as I'm starting to run low on credits. Can any owners of this ship give any feedback if it is a good moneymaker or not? I would like to get Missouri but I don't know if we will ever see it again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
971
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,808 posts
7,925 battles

As a tier 9 premium "cruiser", it should earn more than tier 8 premium cruisers.

However compared to Musashi as the tier 9 battleship. I find the Kronshtadt harder to earn as much credits as the Musashi, reason being is that the Kronshtadt has a harder time dealing large amounts of damage to enemy ships compared to the Musashi with those 460mm guns. 305mm guns on a cruiser is functionally the same as any other cruiser caliber guns where it needs good flat angles to deal damage with AP shells and using HE on the Kronshtadt is not the best way to compensate the lack of damage dealing since it cannot pump out as many shells as other cruisers and while it does have a respectable 24% chance of fire, the lack of ROF and its large dispersion lowers the chance that it can set things on fire.

I would say it is certainly more challenging to earn more credits in the Kronshtadt than the Musashi or even try to keep up with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
107 posts
5,585 battles
3 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

In another thread asking this, a player reported earning between 100k - 400k per battle.

So about the same as a Musashi then, rip t9 fremium economics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
491
[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
5 minutes ago, Ganbaruzoi_ said:

So about the same as a Musashi then, rip t9 fremium economics.

Nah, Musashi genuinely makes far more, I would say 200-600k vs, 100-400k I got on Kronshtadt.

KronKron just cant pull up her damage easily, whereas Musashi easily generates it. Should be noted that those Kronshtadt games are purely base, no premium act or anything, just a Zulu, viewed over my 20 or so games I played yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
971
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,808 posts
7,925 battles
1 minute ago, Akeno017 said:

Nah, Musashi genuinely makes far more, I would say 200-600k vs, 100-400k I got on Kronshtadt.

KronKron just cant pull up her damage easily, whereas Musashi easily generates it. Should be noted that those Kronshtadt games are purely base, no premium act or anything, just a Zulu, viewed over my 20 or so games I played yesterday.

Are those in co op or random battles?

Cause those numbers on those ships are just about the same range I make in co op.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
491
[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
29 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

Are those in co op or random battles?

Cause those numbers on those ships are just about the same range I make in co op.

Random.

Let me guess, you ignored the part where I said I had no credit modifiers or premium account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
971
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,808 posts
7,925 battles
3 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Random.

Let me guess, you ignored the part where I said I had no credit modifiers or premium account?

Gotcha

 

 

.....and yes....I did Poker_Face.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
491
[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
8 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

Gotcha

 

 

.....and yes....I did Poker_Face.png

Yeah.

The numbers would quite easily go above 1mill credits for me on those 400/600k battles if I ran with full modifiers on a good game im pretty sure, but I don't need credits so I save them for Missouri to speedrun credit based missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
971
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,808 posts
7,925 battles
1 minute ago, Akeno017 said:

Yeah.

The numbers would quite easily go above 1mill credits for me on those 400/600k battles if I ran with full modifiers on a good game im pretty sure, but I don't need credits so I save them for Missouri to speedrun credit based missions.

I do the same with the Missouri if I need credits or need to finish credit missions, but nowadays I tend to lean more on using tier 7 premium ships in operations as I can break 1 million in those with all the modifiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
971
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,808 posts
7,925 battles
5 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

It has the same earning coefficient as Musashi.

However did you find the Kronshtadt to be more challenging to earn the same amount as the Musashi on average?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35,232
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
11,581 posts
9,403 battles
10 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

However did you find the Kronshtadt to be more challenging to earn the same amount as the Musashi on average?

Neither Kronshtadt or Musashi have what I would call "brain-heavy game play".  Musashi's shells hit like freight trains and you don't need many hits to rack up big damage totals.  Kronshtadt's guns don't hit as hard but they fire almost twice as fast so it all balances out.  I think Musashi is probably a little bit easier to play overall, but the numbers will tell over time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
150
[PNP]
Members
448 posts
3,900 battles
14 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

However did you find the Kronshtadt to be more challenging to earn the same amount as the Musashi on average?

Thats what I am wondering as well. Other posts say that is easier in the Musashi because it is easier to farm damage due its guns. Kron, being a smaller caliber, will have to work slightly harder to get the numbers up. Its pretty reasonable to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
971
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,808 posts
7,925 battles
10 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Neither Kronshtadt or Musashi have what I would call "brain-heavy game play".  Musashi's shells hit like freight trains and you don't need many hits to rack up big damage totals.  Kronshtadt's guns don't hit as hard but they fire almost twice as fast so it all balances out.  I think Musashi is probably a little bit easier to play overall, but the numbers will tell over time.

Thanks for the replay, but I fear that you might be misinterpreting what I am saying. I wasn't referring if the Kronshtadt demands a more skilled game play, but rather if it has to work harder to rack up enough damage or contributions to have it make as much as the Musashi in comparison to what it has to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35,232
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
11,581 posts
9,403 battles
3 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

Thanks for the replay, but I fear that you might be misinterpreting what I am saying. I wasn't referring if the Kronshtadt demands a more skilled game play, but rather if it has to work harder to rack up enough damage or contributions to have it make as much as the Musashi in comparison to what it has to do.

I understood.  Raw damage isn't the sole source of income and Kronshtadt is better equipped to capitalize on these sources (spotting / capping / assisting / shooting down aircraft).  In the admittedly small sample size I drew to calculate the earning potential of the two, they were on par in terms of their highs and lows.  If there proves to be a disparity between the two in overall earning, I don't think it will be very significant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
971
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,808 posts
7,925 battles
2 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

I understood.  Raw damage isn't the sole source of income and Kronshtadt is better equipped to capitalize on these sources (spotting / capping / assisting / shooting down aircraft).  In the admittedly small sample size I drew to calculate the earning potential of the two, they were on par in terms of their highs and lows.  If there proves to be a disparity between the two in overall earning, I don't think it will be very significant.

Ah ok then, great to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,420
[VW]
Members
3,812 posts
18,444 battles
55 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

I understood.  Raw damage isn't the sole source of income and Kronshtadt is better equipped to capitalize on these sources (spotting / capping / assisting / shooting down aircraft).  In the admittedly small sample size I drew to calculate the earning potential of the two, they were on par in terms of their highs and lows.  If there proves to be a disparity between the two in overall earning, I don't think it will be very significant.

Hey Mouse! Is your review due to come out soon? Can wait to see your expert opinion! Keep up the excellent work!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×