Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_C2VCFahnN2vC

New Orleans Award Camo won't mount now!

26 comments in this topic

Members
1,123 posts

I earned this award Camo for New Orleans from the "2 Years of World of Warships Collection" and now that she has been moved to Tier seven I can not mount it!

Tier 8 New Orleans Camo shown will now not mount to the Tier 7 New Orleans, wth! KWNJh4i.jpg

Please FIX this WoW so I can mount it on the New Orleans....

Edited by anonym_C2VCFahnN2vC

[O_O]
Members
6,136 posts
14,126 battles

I didn't have this issue.  I mounted it to the new T7 NO with no problems...

[LOU1]
Members
4,078 posts
11,293 battles

You can try logging out and then back in.

If that doesn't work, post in the bug section and submit a ticket so that WG knows.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
848 posts
31,308 battles
15 minutes ago, Minah_Bang said:

I earned this award Camo for New Orleans from the "2 Years of World of Warships Collection" and now that she has been moved to Tier seven I can not mount it!

Tier 8 New Orleans Camo shown will now not mount to the Tier 7 New Orleans, wth! KWNJh4i.jpg

Please FIX this WoW so I can mount it on the New Orleans....

Put in a trouble ticket with support. Your inventory shows it for a PREMIUM (gold lettering) T-8 NO. It's should be in silver indicating it's on a tech tree T-7 NO. 

Support does not read the forums, since this appears to be a one-off issue, you need to contact support fix it. 

[WOLF7]
Members
12,424 posts
15 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I didn't have this issue.  I mounted it to the new T7 NO with no problems...

It appears that if you didn't have it mounted at patch time, it didn't convert to tier 7, and won't show up for the NO...I would assume WG knows about it.

Put in a trouble ticket with support. Your inventory shows it for a PREMIUM (gold lettering) T-8 NO. It's should be in silver indicating it's on a tech tree T-7 NO. 

Support does not read the forums, since this appears to be a one-off issue, you need to contact support fix it. 

Doesn't appear to be a one off, lots of players in game are having the same issue.

Edited by awiggin

Members
1,123 posts
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

It's working for me.  If completely restarting the game doesn't do it, make a ticket and hope for the best.

Pmeid3b.jpg

Yea mine does not show there at all.  I can only see it in my inventory now..

Members
1,123 posts
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

It appears that if you didn't have it mounted at patch time, it didn't convert to tier 7, and won't show up for the NO...I would assume WG knows about it.

Yea. it was not mounted at the time of the update...

God I love updates, can't you see the smile on my face!?? KJalQcU.gif

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,914 posts
5,814 battles

It's not an isolated incident. Different people have been reporting it all day, and mine doesn't work either.

[WOLF3]
Members
24,789 posts
21,840 battles

WG in the past has been pretty quick on fixing weird bugs from ship line splits.  I'd expect a fix in next few days or so.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,914 posts
5,814 battles

So I made a support ticket earlier. Here's the generic half assed copy paste response I got:

Dear Super_Dreadnought,

Camouflages: If you have the standard permanent camouflage for Pensacola, you get the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier VII cruiser New Orleans and the standard permanent camouflage for the Tier VI cruiser Pensacola.

If you already have any of the permanent camouflages, your duplicate will be exchanged for refund in credits in the amount equivalent to its cost in Doubloons.

Should you have any other issues please don't hesitate to contact us.

Good luck on the battlefield.

Best regards,

[-PUG-]
Alpha Tester
127 posts
18,038 battles

It is 50% Commander and 50% Free xp only, plus concealment and shell dispersion

[-PVE-]
Members
232 posts
12,560 battles

Also have this problem. Sent in a ticket, no response yet but anyone else should also send in ticket so they may notice this is a problem. 

[NMKJT]
Members
4,078 posts
36 minutes ago, awiggin said:

I didn't have it mounted, and it moved with the ship so that is not it entirely

[WOLF7]
Members
12,424 posts
10 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

I didn't have it mounted, and it moved with the ship so that is not it entirely

Well, this is WG, anything is possible...:Smile_teethhappy:

Apparently quite a few issues with camos, people are having problems with the purchased perm camos too.

[LANCE]
Members
682 posts
5,300 battles

Mine shifted with the NO. I did have it mounted at time of split and when I logged in at lunchtime was able to mount it again.

Anybody with the issue using mods? I no some mods would ALWAYS cause problems in WoT after a patch update I’d the mod hadn’t been updated also. If you’re using a mod, try removing it and see if the problem is resolved. If not, add the mod back again. Might be quicker trying this than waiting for a response!?

Good luck with it and hope it’s fixed soon!

[WOLF7]
Members
12,424 posts
2 hours ago, Minah_Bang said:

Then give me the Doubloons to buy the T-7 New Orleans Camo, which I was not given.  I also believe the Award Camo is better, same stats as Permanent Camo but also has +50% to Commander!

g77fClr.png

Members
1,123 posts
4 hours ago, Bravo4zero said:

Anybody with the issue using mods?

No mods being used, it seems to be a random bug.  There appears to be issues with Camo in this update, I am assuming WoW knows about it with all the Tickets concerning camo issues?!

All we can do is work together by submitting tickets and putting on our Happy-Faces! 4iYrKyB.gif

[VW]
Members
3,805 posts
18,433 battles

i posted in numerous threads about it. i ended up re-updating the modpack then restarting the game and it fixed the bug for me. maybe after the patch currently ongoing they will resolve this.

Edited by monpetitloup

Sign in to follow this