King_v_2014

lost priority target

2 comments in this topic

[AOD_A]
Members
6 posts
4,066 battles

I have lost priority target on all captain in all main line ship that i have before the update expect pan-asian line, the fench lines, the britsh lines, aoba and gnevey  . I have also lost priority target on blyskawia captain. I take this first level skill for all ship unless it is a carrier. However any commander from those ships up above have the priority target skill switch to preventive maintenance skill. Preventive  maintenance is good and all but priority target just better due to the information it gives. Now I do mess up from time to time a click on the wrong skill but this is just to much even for me. So can someone check to see what is going on. Also since I have one ship of each line that is 11 captain that have been screw up. I have put the picture of the affected captain down below sorry for the size but that what it look like when I set it to a window screen to let me use the snip tool.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

7.PNG

10.PNG

11.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

Edited by King_v_2014
make a mistake aoba and gnevey are fine

[AOD_A]
Members
6 posts
4,066 battles

The pensacola didn't have the target priority skill on it when i open the game, I place the priority skill on it after playing a game and was wondering why the skill was not showing up so I use 1000-2000 commander exp (I was very close to getting the next skill point). Then after I figure this out.

12.PNG

13.PNG