Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Thanks WG

20 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
12,210 battles

Good job on the cruiser split.  Now this was an excellent way to reward loyal players. Keep up the good work!!

• Cool 5

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,493 posts
4,602 battles

I spent my cruiser earnings on a Richelieu and a whole bunch of upgrades.  Much happier with my tech tree now. 

Alas, new Pensie isn't old Beaver, but she plays pretty well her own self.  

Now if I can just figure out how to rearrange the admiralty... 

[DDMAF]
Members
2,557 posts
15,303 battles
9 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I spent my cruiser earnings on a Richelieu and a whole bunch of upgrades.  Much happier with my tech tree now. 

Alas, new Pensie isn't old Beaver, but she plays pretty well her own self.  

Now if I can just figure out how to rearrange the admiralty... 

Old Beaver is way underrated, IMHO.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,387 posts
19,504 battles

What I appreciate is that WG gave me 190,000 elite captains experience after I played the Pensacola one time. I imagine it was compensation for forcing my 19 pt Cleveland captain on her. Retraining back to Cleveland cost nothing!

[LUCK]
Members
1,769 posts
27,557 battles
51 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

Good job on the cruiser split.  Now this was an excellent way to reward loyal players. Keep up the good work!!

Are you :etc_swear: nuts? It cost 400,000k in Elite XP and that includes the stupid Pensacola 190k "compensation". For :etc_swear: I already earned. :etc_swear: them.

Big :etc_swear: :etc_swear:  1 new :etc_swear: boat.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[ARGSY]
Members
17,488 posts
12,140 battles
5 minutes ago, Khafni said:

What I appreciate is that WG gave me 190,000 elite captains experience after I played the Pensacola one time. I imagine it was compensation for forcing my 19 pt Cleveland captain on her. Retraining back to Cleveland cost nothing!

That is exactly what it was, to the very last point.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,132 posts
48 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Actually for me, it involved more than one commander. Everyone stayed where they were so there's more work/retaining to get them back to where they were. Heck... if I wasn't so busy driving the Montana trying to sink every one of them I can find, I might actually take time to play them. 

Have you played any of yours Khafni? 

@bassmasta76 How did it work out for you? I think you had them all, didn't you? 

[5IN]
Supertester
2,106 posts
10,136 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Actually for me, it involved more than one commander. Everyone stayed where they were so there's more work/retaining to get them back to where they were. Heck... if I wasn't so busy driving the Montana trying to sink every one of them I can find, I might actually take time to play them. 

Aye... I won all of the USN ships (at the time).  Have I played them all?  hrm... I think there are one or two I've not played yet.  Enterprise (in PVP for sure since I suck at CV :P).  I'll have to look.  I think of them all, I've played Alabama most.  She's such a pretty ship to look at, and I've toured her a few times, so that makes it all the sweeter :cap_like:

B

[O_O]
Members
6,134 posts
14,112 battles
3 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

Would the real KalishniKat please stand up...?

• Funny 1

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
12,210 battles
11 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Would the real KalishniKat please stand up...?

I can be happy with WG sometimes....really, I can...

[FML]
Members
3,604 posts
14,508 battles
3 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

I concur. 

Thanks WG.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,387 posts
19,504 battles
8 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I only have the Cleveland and I like the way she plays now. Guns are a tad better but with the steering gears mod she turns on a dime and that is very nice! I only have four CA and three of those (Atago, Prinz Eugen, Indianapolis) were from Santa crates. I prefer CL and am looking forward to the US CL line.

[VW]
Members
3,798 posts
18,423 battles
7 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I only have the Cleveland and I like the way she plays now. Guns are a tad better but with the steering gears mod she turns on a dime and that is very nice! I only have four CA and three of those (Atago, Prinz Eugen, Indianapolis) were from Santa crates. I prefer CL and am looking forward to the US CL line.

I like the new cleve too, it actually has a citadel. Who remembers the original bifurcated cleve cit?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,132 posts

I found I like the Baltimore with IFHE... the damage it puts out reminds me of the Charlie M without IFHE... I do so wish she had torps though... and imo the ranges need a bit of buffing for the main guns. 

[5IN]
Supertester
2,106 posts
10,136 battles
9 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

@bassmasta76 How'd you make out on the cruiser line split then - must have maxed out the silver, ships and commanders! 

LOL, to be honest, I wasn't really paying super close attention.  I've got a healthy stockpile of reserve commanders and credits, so it didn't help me much.  I will say that I'm loving the new Buffalo... very very nice ship.  I think better than Baltimore, though I had a limited number of games in it before the split.

How did you make out?

B

[WOLF3]
Members
1,946 posts
7,077 battles

What I had :

T6 Cleveland with camo - 11 point captain

T7 Pensacola with camo - 7 point captain

What I got :

T6 Pensacola with camo

T7 New Orleans with camo.

T8 Cleveland with camo.

Credits for a second Pensacola with camo.

190000 free captain xp.

8 point captain.

What I did :

11 point captain moves into the new Cleveland & gets 50% training for 200K credits.

8 point captain goes to the reserves (USS Dallas).

7 point captain stays in the New Orleans.

6 point captain moved from the reserves to the new Pensacola (no training req'd)

Bank the 190000 xp.

The last I need to do regarding the line split is to thank WG very much for the generous exchange.

:Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles

I had worked my way down to about a million credits buying and upgrading ships on German BB weekend, so a 22.9 million credit infusion could not have come at a better moment.  Yes, thank you WG very much.

Sign in to follow this