Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

What’s next Russian Arc, British Arc?

12 comments in this topic

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,896 posts
4,578 battles

I am well  aware of the Akizuki line extension and the current American Arc. This is about what is going to happen beyond that. The common thoughts I see are Russian Battleships and Italain cruisers. I find it odd with the American Cruiser line split teased so long ago that we aren’t getting any teasers on Russian Battleships. I have seen carrier rework thrown around a bit as well.

[LHG]
Members
2,225 posts
6,304 battles

I'm thinking we are going to see the fleshing our of some of the main lines, introduction of the Italian tree, possibly DD's for the British and French.  I'm kind of surprised they went in for the US cruiser line split as early as they did, but the US line has been around forever so maybe WG thought they needed to do something with it to keep it fresh. 

Members
891 posts
11,233 battles

I heard somewhere that WOWS like to release 4 new lines every year, but rarely do and average around 3.  So far the French BBs were released so that's one down.  Some say the Italians might show up at the end of the year so that's a possible 2.  Which leaves the middle.  Since this year will be Wargaming's 20th Anniversary, I'd hazard a guess and say they'll release Russian BBs on that or near that (Gamescom) date.  If they are on schedule and manage to slip in a 4th nation, it'll be a toss up between British or French DDs.  My money is on British DDs because WOWS like to release one specific nation's line each year.

Edited by Airglide2

Members
891 posts
11,233 battles
53 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

The Pan-American Arc. :Smile_hiding:

Number of ships counting: 1

They'll probably make the tree look like the current Polish tree.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles

maybe 2018 will be the year of russian BBs and their electromagnetic gun "arcs".

GET READY FOR SOVIET DABS.

giphy.gif

[DDMAF]
Members
2,557 posts
15,335 battles

There isn't a lot of excitement to build around the release of Soviet BBs. I believe most would prefer to see RN DDs or even the French DD line introduced: real ships with real history.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,818 posts
4,361 battles

What we have tentatively:

Russian BBs. Rumored for August; in time for WG's 20th Anniversary and Gamescom. Further supported by past Q&As that the VMF BB line was moved to 2018, and that work has been done off and on, on the line.

RN DDs. Teased for a late fall/early winter release in one WG gathering/video.

Italian Cruisers. Mentioned as Winter 2018 in the same gathering/video as the RN DDs.

IJN DDs are likely to be after the USN Cruiser line split is complete, as a filler "micro line".

Edited by YamatoA150

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,818 posts
4,361 battles
Just now, Big_Tidday_Goth_GF said:

They basically have to do Russian battleships what with them now having a unique commander geared towards them.

Not to mention, the new Port that supposedly had an Anniversary decoration in it.

Sign in to follow this