Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

Kronshtadt credit earning potential?

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

I'm wondering how much this ship makes, since Missouri prints broken credits and Musashi earns money quite nicely. I'm guessing it's about the same as Musashi but you never know. 

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles

No idea, but my earnings varied from 100-400k on the ship with nothing but a Zulu.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,956 posts
14,939 battles
33 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I'm wondering how much this ship makes, since Missouri prints broken credits and Musashi earns money quite nicely. I'm guessing it's about the same as Musashi but you never know. 

Should be similar to Musashi as far as the base math goes but the damage potential is really high so you could see big numbers. 

[WOLF3]
Members
24,802 posts
21,848 battles

It's normal Premium Ship Tier IX earnings.  Even the Camo Bonus is standard fare for IX Perma-Camo.  WG pulled Missouri because she was making too much money, so I'm very sure they're not going to put in a new ship doing the same thing.

Members
1,697 posts
8,726 battles

she earns slightly below Musashi in comparable games. Cruisers earn a little less but cost a little less to repair. Functionally i find I use all her consumables which also puts her a little behind. You are still going to make a hefty profit unless you really screw up (which is more possible in the Kronshtadt than the other two tier IXs I should mention).

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

I have Yamato with permanent camo and it seems to pull in 300-500k per match (above 500k with Wyvern flag) easily. It sounds like the Kronshtadt isn't that impressive, so I'm going to pass on grinding for it. 

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,808 posts
7,925 battles

The thing is ships like the Musashi has a way to deal massive amounts of damage from any distance and is rather tough to sink under most circumstances.

The Kronshtadt is not able to dish out as much damage as the Musashi and its survivability dwindles a lot when BBs are in play and aiming at you. This is what hinders the credit earning potential for the Kronshtadt imo.

Sign in to follow this