Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

I was pink for 2 games

6 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
4,252 posts
12,250 battles

No, I am not complaining about the friendly fire rules, they are what they are & I support them. My friend & I thought we be different from everybody else today & drive our Cleveland's:Smile_teethhappy:  As you know Cleveland shells have a rainbow trajectory, maybe even higher. I assumed I was at a safe enough distance to fire over his ship. I hit his mast with 2 shells. What are the chances of that? I'd say about the same chance as I of firing a bullet that curves around the room as Angelina Jolie did in Wanted.  what a wasted bit of luck.

• Boring 3

Members
3,009 posts
564 battles
38 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

No, I am not complaining about the friendly fire rules, they are what they are & I support them. My friend & I thought we be different from everybody else today & drive our Cleveland's:Smile_teethhappy:  As you know Cleveland shells have a rainbow trajectory, maybe even higher. I assumed I was at a safe enough distance to fire over his ship. I hit his mast with 2 shells. What are the chances of that? I'd say about the same chance as I of firing a bullet that curves around the room as Angelina Jolie did in Wanted.  what a wasted bit of luck.

then what is the actual point of this thread then.???

• Boring 1

[TDRB]
Members
4,252 posts
12,250 battles

I found it a little humorous, nothing more.

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
3 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

Provide evidence of people who are ok with consequences? It's kind of like seeing Bigfoot.

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,046 posts
9,180 battles

I did a similar thing once. I was playing with my Kutuzov, firing from behind a Island, when a BB passed near me, i stop firing and a few secs later i though that i was clear and fired again... A single shell hit the top of his superstructure  and started a fire... :Smile_ohmy::Smile_facepalm:

Sign in to follow this