Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Expedite

Missing 19 point DM Captain?

15 comments in this topic

[G0ATS]
Beta Testers
28 posts
8,772 battles

Apologies if i missed something but I have only just started playing again for some ranked positions.

My old DM had a 19 point captain, since the update I cant find him anywhere. Did i miss something in the update notes saying we would lose existing captains? Losing a 19 point captain is a bit rough!

Thanks all.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,747 battles

He defected to the Soviets

Spoiler

Otherwise I have not clue. You could send a ticket but I don't see that helping.

Edited by Vangm94
  • Funny 1

[CHASE]
[CHASE]
Beta Testers
379 posts
11,616 battles

you should not lose any captains. check your reserve, or other premium ships you may have. If not found, you can submit a ticket to support and see what can WG do

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,410 posts
11,067 battles

If you deleted him on accident, Tough luck, he is gone.  I did that to a captain that they gave to beta testers when we went live.  I deleted my Captain then. They couldn't replace it.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,747 battles
3 minutes ago, Nachoo31 said:

If you deleted him on accident, Tough luck, he is gone.  I did that to a captain that they gave to beta testers when we went live.  I deleted my Captain then. They couldn't replace it.

I still got my IJN COs and my USN COs are... no different since I don't play USN much.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,747 battles
3 minutes ago, Expedite said:

No didn't delete him, he is just not there. :(

You will never know since you have been gone for a while. All you can do is search for him in your port, in your ships, in your reserve. If he is for sure gone, he has defected for good.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,721 posts
22,075 battles

I lost a 11 point Aoba captain a few weeks ago. I haven't dismissed anyone since the great ARP captain cleansing and actually had used the Aoba after that. Just logged in one day and the ship had no captain... I did notice I had an 11 point Hashidate captain that I didn't remember in the reserves though... Since I have plenty of 10-11 point IJN captains, don't really care but it may be a trend. 

[B2P]
Members
568 posts
18,617 battles

Just a shot in the dark, but if it was Steven Seagal, he was changed to John Doe.  Only the name and picture was changed though.  All points and special abilities were carried over.  This happened a while ago.

[G0ATS]
Beta Testers
28 posts
8,772 battles

No i was slack and never levelled up the Segal captain, mostly because i hated the voice.... :o

[B2P]
Members
568 posts
18,617 battles

I would send in a ticket then to customer support.  You should not be missing any captains because of the update.  

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,721 posts
22,075 battles
1 minute ago, DreadRaybo said:

I would send in a ticket then to customer support.  You should not be missing any captains because of the update.  

Yeah a 19 point captain is a huge loss. Most definitely send in a ticket. Not worried about mine being gone, 10 pointers are a dime a dozen. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Biggest question I have do you have proof you even had a 19 point captain?

If you did then standard missing person reports need a 24 hour time frame before you can report them as Missing.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this