Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fast_Battleship_Iowa

How to find "American Cruisers Collection?"

5 comments in this topic

[HOT]
Beta Testers
2,500 posts
6,150 battles

For the life of me I can't find it. It was advertised in the 0.7.5 patchnotes, with no specific date. So I'm assuming it's supposed to be there?

Am I missing something?

Spoiler

Qo3uYni.jpg

[WOLF3]
Members
2,135 posts
4,427 battles

From the page: The US frenzy is by no means over at this point as next we’ll be launching the first part of a marathon of combat missions with the ultimate reward being the Tier VII Premium cruiser Indianapolis.

The majority of "American" containers will primarily be available as a reward for the successful completion of the marathon missions. In addition to the expendable "Stars 'n Stripes" camo, special and economic signals, they may contain combat missions which, once completed successfully, will bring Premium ships ranging from Sims and Monaghan to Atlanta and Kidd right into your Ports. The refitted researchable Cleveland and a corresponding commemorative patch can also be obtained that way. Each of the missions can drop out for you only once. If you already have any of the above-mentioned ships, you'll get a Commander slot and a bonus in credits. Please note that the combat missions for those ships will only be available in the period from June 1 till August 20, 2018.

More details about the conditions of the marathon will be available in an article on June combat missions.

Edited by xalmgrey

[PVE]
Members
10,981 posts
20,832 battles
3 minutes ago, Cruiser_StLouis said:

For the life of me I can't find it. It was advertised in the 0.7.5 patchnotes, with no specific date. So I'm assuming it's supposed to be there?

Am I missing something?

Reveal hidden contents

Qo3uYni.jpg

Yeah as said above they sort of hid it in the info that it doesn't start until June 1st.

• Cool 2

[KSE]
[KSE]
Privateers
345 posts
11,771 battles

Yeah,  like a lot of things,  they're probably waiting until the patch hits all servers.  EU doesn't get it until tomorrow for example. 

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,978 posts
11,030 battles

if you can somehow get the first part of hit hard done I think that gives a free USN container. 

Sign in to follow this