Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mulletproof

A List of Radar Boats.

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,136 posts
3,367 battles

2basks.jpg.0fe252798380f7d38cbd46f3ac721f5e.jpg

Yeah, just don't even bother to DD or CV for the next week or so :cap_like:
Oh, wait. You were serious? Okay, here. And Clevelands.

Edited by Mulletproof
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
Members
6,690 posts

Enterprise -- will pick you up...

Edit:  Actually, I single shot a T6 Cleveland with an AP bomb drop from the Lexington...  Get ready..  This will be FUN !!!

Edited by AVR_Project

Beta Testers
1,136 posts
3,367 battles

The more I play, the more hilarious it is, frankly. The que is over 150 for T8 cruisers and there is usually 4 clevelands per match on either side.

CVs are almost completely ineffectual. Entire bomber wings evaporate the moment they come within range of anything. I guess carriers have been officially "fixed". As in neutered. DDs are playing ultra conservative and those five destroyers per match from yesterday are gone. If radar doesn't get them, sonar is the middle finger to their drops. And so much fire... :cap_haloween:

8 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Edit:  Actually, I single shot a T6 Cleveland with an AP bomb drop from the Lexington...  Get ready..  This will be FUN !!!

You're missing something here. Cruiser split dropped today. Cleveland is now T8 with Pensacola slapped down to T6.

Edited by Mulletproof

[GWG]
Members
6,690 posts
4 minutes ago, Mulletproof said:

The more I play, the more hilarious it is, frankly. The que is over 150 for T8 cruisers and there is usually 4 clevelands per match on either side.

CVs are almost completely ineffectual. Entire bomber wings evaporate the moment they come within range of anything. I guess carriers have been officially "fixed". As in neutered. DDs are playing ultra conservative and those five destroyers per match from yesterday are game. If radar doesn't get them, sonar is the middle finger to their drops. And so much fire... :cap_haloween:

You're missing something here. Cruiser split dropped today. Cleveland is now T8 with Pensacola slapped down to T6.

I consider it a challenge.

I'll be coming in with the Lexington since the higher tier planes can take a beating (more so than Enterprise, Shokaku, or Graf Zeppelin).

Initially, I'll be spotting and nuking lone foolish battleships if any.

Then after the Clevelands cross fire for a while, they will reduce the AA effectiveness.  That's when my carnage begins.

Yeah..  You got your 'T' button..   See how good that works with 80% of your AA shot out ... 

[HINON]
Members
3,239 posts
24,733 battles

LOL reminds me of when the Tirpitz came out.

Alpha Tester
937 posts
7,720 battles
42 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

The only way Warchester will be AA balanced is if the deck armor is thicc enough to take a solid hit from a CHAD bomb.

[LUCK]
Members
1,763 posts
27,496 battles
43 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I consider it a challenge.

I'll be coming in with the Lexington since the higher tier planes can take a beating (more so than Enterprise, Shokaku, or Graf Zeppelin).

Initially, I'll be spotting and nuking lone foolish battleships if any.

Then after the Clevelands cross fire for a while, they will reduce the AA effectiveness.  That's when my carnage begins.

Yeah..  You got your 'T' button..   See how good that works with 80% of your AA shot out ... 

Cleveland AA spec when at T6 shot down 58 Lexington planes- not too concerned there.

Sign in to follow this