You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KHyena

Happy anti cv week

18 comments in this topic

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,955 posts
14,551 battles

Happy anti-cv week my anti-cv friends! Too much AA to play with carriers for this week. *insert anti-cv comments here*

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,955 posts
14,551 battles

Also anti-high-tier-dd week, cause a lot radar, há há.

[--K--]
Members
6,386 posts
14,047 battles

Yeah I dont imagine even people that sync drop cv accounts to rig matches will find it too easy. 

[NDA]
Supertester
3,515 posts
7,418 battles

I ran CV anyway, because high tier AA is so high normally it didn't even feel different in high tiers. Take a cleveland over a des/mino any day. 

[DDMAF]
Members
2,557 posts
15,296 battles
Just now, HyenaHiena said:

Also anti-high-tier-dd week, cause a lot radar, há há.

So

Much

Radar.

Played Grozovoi earlier. 8 radar ships on the red squad. No idea how I managed to steal a cap.

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,955 posts
14,551 battles
2 minutes ago, Sinboto said:

I ran CV anyway, because high tier AA is so high normally it didn't even feel different in high tiers. Take a cleveland over a des/mino any day. 

the problem is the number of ships~ 1/2 DM in a match is ok, but 9x9 clevelands/bufalos/dms? No thanks its better kill himself.

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,955 posts
14,551 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralMudkip said:

Are you sure cause Baltimore, Buffalo, Kronstadt, and Des Moines are very very very vulnerable lolol 

Not if have 10x10 AA cls battles lol! If is only one or two its not a problem.

[STW-N]
Members
3,763 posts
8,540 battles

As a CV player, I might just consider shelving my Essex, Taiho, and Enterprise for a week.

Alternatively, I might also peak out into randoms to see how bad the situation is.

[NLIST]
Members
618 posts
8,201 battles
10 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

Not if have 10x10 AA cls battles lol! If is only one or two its not a problem.

Apparently, if you play the Midway, it's not... too affected by the matchmaking. Majority of the players are trying out the Cleveland, which means that they're likely to see the lower tiers. That fact removes them from seeing Tier 10 battles a lot.

Not only that but people are buying ships for the Kronstadt. New cruisers vulnerable for AP bombs

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,955 posts
14,551 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralMudkip said:

Apparently, if you play the Midway, it's not... too affected by the matchmaking. Majority of the players are trying out the Cleveland, which means that they're likely to see the lower tiers. That fact removes them from seeing Tier 10 battles a lot.

Not only that but people are buying ships for the Kronstadt. New cruisers vulnerable for AP bombs

whaaaaaat cleveland its a T8 and the terrible MM not puthing in a Tx? I need see that.

Also the Kronstadts looks a fun targer <3 i hope become popular like missouri was!

[GWG]
Members
6,690 posts

Simple:

Just so some spotting with the fighters until they burn out their AA from HE hits.

Then...  IT'S CLOBBERING TIME !!!!

[NLIST]
Members
618 posts
8,201 battles
10 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

whaaaaaat cleveland its a T8 and the terrible MM not puthing in a Tx? I need see that.

Also the Kronstadts looks a fun targer <3 i hope become popular like missouri was!

Err... I meant the new Tier 8 Baltimore. Not Cleveland. Cleveland's total armor from top is 66 mm, which is 33 mm shy from the min amount to arm the Ap bombs. 

Edited by AdmiralMudkip

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,955 posts
14,551 battles
5 minutes ago, AdmiralMudkip said:

Err... I meant the new Tier 8 Baltimore. Not Cleveland. Cleveland's total armor from top is 66 mm, which is 33 mm shy from the min amount to arm the Ap bombs. 

sad.jpg

[ARRR]
Members
129 posts
3,579 battles

What a blessing that will be. I can't wait for this rework. I'm so sick of games being decided by the CV MM almost exclusively. Getting repeatedly dropped all game by the entire enemy CV's strike package with nary a friendly fighter in sight. Losing games that your team was dominating because the potato on your team gets deplaned 3 minutes in. Just pointless to play when the CV skill is imbalanced.

[LUCK]
Members
1,766 posts
27,530 battles
1 hour ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

As a CV player, I might just consider shelving my Essex, Taiho, and Enterprise for a week.

Then in a few weeks you'll have the pleasure of Worcesters to deal with. I doubt Seattle will be an AA slouch either.

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,955 posts
14,551 battles

I totaly remove what i say before

(first match today)

image.thumb.png.d8a8301875d6e79563668ce995c18668.png