You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
alexf24

Check your inventory - You may have new items to sell

8 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,547 posts
33,577 battles

After the USN cruiser split, depending on what you had in port before, and what you received, you may have some older hulls, FCS, to sell to raise some cash.

For example I could sell Buffalo's and New Orleans Hull A and FCS.

Check yours out.

• Cool 9
  • Boring 1

[ARRR]
Members
129 posts
3,579 battles

This is one of those things I forget to do until I'm dead broke and need a new ship/upgrade. Then I find a little treasure trove of old parts to sell lol. It's like finding a $20 in the laundry.

• Cool 1

[JTF67]
Members
114 posts
4,739 battles
34 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

After the USN cruiser split, depending on what you had in port before, and what you received, you may have some older hulls, FCS, to sell to raise some cash.

For example I could sell Buffalo's and New Orleans Hull A and FCS.

Check yours out.

Great tip. +1 karma.

[STW-N]
Members
3,768 posts
8,540 battles

My Pensacola looks forward to clubbing Omahas and Konigsbergs more often now, and perhaps even the occasional fail-div tier 4 Phoenix.

On the other hand, RIP 9.1 concealment New Orleans and her 9 km radar that allowed her to club destroyers.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,722 posts
22,077 battles

Thanks for the reminder Alex, totally forgot to look in inventory after getting the new ships. 

• Cool 1

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
408 posts
9,094 battles

so can we sell any 'A" hull module we possess? I have a bunch of these(just looked) and don't know if there are any drawbacks to selling them? What about B hull modules( I have them for Normandie and Bretagne??)

[B2P]
Members
568 posts
18,643 battles

You should sell any hulls you are not using.  Can't think of any reason why you would ever go back to them.  There is only one exception I can think of.  The Benson C hull is geared for AA and loses a main gun, so me and a lot of other people stick to the B hull for knife-fighting.

• Cool 1