You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Atom_Alchemist

New Clevelands Type 12 permanant Camouflage problem?

32 comments in this topic

[AWP]
[AWP]
Members
1,023 posts

Shouldn't the type 12 Cleveland permanent camouflage of come with the ship when it was upgrade to t8? I do NOT have my type 12 anymore for the ship and it was not transferred to the Pepsicola when the ship took my Cleveland place at t6.

appearently, i may not of had such a camo...damn me for not having played in a while, feel free to ignore this post and carry on with your lifes.

Edited by Atom_Alchemist

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,791 posts
41,051 battles

Have you checked to see if its available to be mounted?

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles

T8 Cleveland's perma-camo was converted to Type 18 and T6 Pensacola got Type 16 from the T6 Cleveland Type 12.

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

Make sure it's just not mounted. Everything got demounted when they shuffled everything around. 

Edit- ninja'd by apparently everyone on the north american forums. 

Edited by CarbonButtprint

[AWP]
[AWP]
Members
1,023 posts
11 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

Have you checked to see if its available to be mounted?

yes, it is not available to be mounted on the cleveland , or on the pepsicola

9 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Check in the depot for it.

I checked the depot, I have no permanant camo's available or any american cruisers now.

9 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

T8 Cleveland's perma-camo was converted to Type 18 and T6 Pensacola got Type 16 from the T6 Cleveland Type 12.

the type 12 camo was a special permanent camo released for 6 ships as part of one of the seasonal mission chains/campaigns, i beleive it wwas teh same seasonal event that got my Graf Spee, it is NOT the normal permanant camo you purchase with doubloons/cash (but it had all the bonuses of said permanant camo)

Edited by Atom_Alchemist

[WOLF7]
Members
12,429 posts
3 minutes ago, Atom_Alchemist said:

I checked the depot, I have no permanant camo's available or any american cruisers now.

the type 12 camo was a special permanent camo released for 6 ships as part of one of the seasonal mission chains/campaigns, i beleive it wwas teh same seasonal event that got my Graf Spee, it is NOT the normal permanant camo you purchase with doubloons/cash (but it had all the bonuses of said permanant camo)

If you're talking about the NO camo, it went with the ship, all earned camos went with the ship, no duplicates.

[AWP]
[AWP]
Members
1,023 posts
2 minutes ago, awiggin said:

If you're talking about the NO camo, it went with the ship, all earned camos went with the ship, no duplicates.

i'm talking bout this camo. the Cleveland USEDto have it

LF2Pess.jpg?1

Edited by Atom_Alchemist

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles
6 minutes ago, Atom_Alchemist said:

Yep, the Cleveland reward perma-camo should have moved to T8 like the NOLA reward perma-camo should have moved to T7. I would open a tkt.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,429 posts
1 minute ago, Atom_Alchemist said:

https://imgur.com/a/M4DxBMG

Well, seems like people are having issues with camos too, Mine are all where they are supposed to be, so I guess a ticket is your next step.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,429 posts
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Yep, the Cleveland reward perma-camo should have moved to T8 like the NOLA reward perma-camo should have moved to T7. I would open a tkt.

When did they ever give out a perm camo for the Cleveland?:Smile_amazed:

I have the tier 6 and tier 8 reward camos, but i really don't remember ever seeing a Cleveland one..

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
483 posts
5,532 battles

Cleveland never had that New Year's camo as a permanent version as far as I can remember.

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles
4 minutes ago, awiggin said:

When did they ever give out a perm camo for the Cleveland?:Smile_amazed:

I have the tier 6 and tier 8 reward camos, but i really don't remember ever seeing a Cleveland one..

Someone was talking about having a Christmas Cleveland perma-camo. It is from Christmas 2016.

Type 12 - Alternate permanent camouflage available during New Years 2016 for Minekaze, Gnevny, Cleveland, and Nürnberg. No longer available.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
3 minutes ago, Atom_Alchemist said:

LF2Pess.jpg?1

Cleveland never had this camo. Cleveland's New Year camo dates back to 2015.

The one your looking at is the 2017 camouflage I believe. These available on Bayern, Fusou, Leander, Budyonny, Farragut and Spee.

Clevelands new year camo looks like the Type 3 New year, which is clearly not the 2017.

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles
3 minutes ago, Deno said:

Cleveland never had that New Year's camo as a permanent version as far as I can remember.

2 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

The one your looking at is the 2017 camouflage I believe. These available on Bayern, Fusou, Leander, Budyonny, Farragut and Spee.

Clevelands new year camo looks like the Type 3 New year, which is clearly not the 2017.

Here is the wiki entry.

j9XvcvL.jpg

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Camouflage

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles
2 minutes ago, Deno said:

That's a completely different design compared to the one on Budyonny, even though they're both Type 12.

Yep, the other Type 12 didn't go on the Cleveland.

Xs43w6N.jpg

[AK]
Beta Testers
448 posts
12,464 battles

My Cleveland has the type 12 "Christmas cammo" when I logged in this morning

[AWP]
[AWP]
Members
1,023 posts
1 minute ago, Akeno017 said:

was it the Frosty camo then? I could've sworn my cleveland had a permanant camo from some mission chain or another

[PVE]
Members
19,798 posts
11,994 battles
1 minute ago, Atom_Alchemist said:

was it the Frosty camo then? I could've sworn my cleveland had a permanant camo from some mission chain or another

This one maybe?

j9XvcvL.jpg

[AWP]
[AWP]
Members
1,023 posts
8 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

This one maybe?

j9XvcvL.jpg

you know now i'm not to sure, I could've sworn i had earned a permanant camo for the cleveland somehow someway, but i don't have the any of the new years 2016 camo for any other ships, and that seems to be the only other permenant camo out there for the cleveland other then the default premium camo.

[WOLF5]
Members
848 posts
31,322 battles

Per the website, permanent type 16 camo on the Cleveland that was purchased for doubloons would give you type 16 for the Pensacola-6 and type 18 for the Cleveland-8.

New Year permanent camo for the Cleveland-6 would only get  you the New Year perm camo for the Cleveland-8. Those camos were mad available in 0.5.2. Not sure what the mechanism was for getting them, but if you had it and it's not there now, then you need to put in a ticket.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,791 posts
41,051 battles
1 hour ago, Atom_Alchemist said:

Shouldn't the type 12 Cleveland permanent camouflage of come with the ship when it was upgrade to t8? I do NOT have my type 12 anymore for the ship and it was not transferred to the Pepsicola when the ship took my Cleveland place at t6.

appearently, i may not of had such a camo...damn me for not having played in a while, feel free to ignore this post and carry on with your lifes.

Even if you aren't sure, I would still open a ticket.  Since other people are having issues with permanent camo, you might really have had permanent camo that is just not being credited.

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,715 battles

I had been thinking my Cleveland should have had a Permanent Cammo that was from some mission too :Smile_child:

But then I realised it was Bismarck Campaign, and then I realised the T6 Permanent Cammo for US Tree from that was Farragut.

I got no idea why I have a Permanent Cammo on my New Orleans now though :cap_old: