You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Daechi

No US Collection?

7 comments in this topic

[-13-]
Members
34 posts
10,694 battles

I am seeing no Collection Key for the US line this patch. How am I suppose to "opt in" if there is no mention of the collection in the collection tab under my profile tab. Always something porked on new patches...

[-13-]
Members
34 posts
10,694 battles

Appreciate the reply. I really need to stop assuming that WG states a new collection with the release of such and such patch to mean not exactly on patch day. Hey WG, use BIGGER FONT SIZES with BOLD  in articles to show the exact date that features will be LIVE

[-XI-]
Beta Testers
87 posts
10,793 battles

“American” containers with items from the collection will be given for completing combat missions that will be available from June 1.

The Combat missions start June 1st, didn't say anything about the collections

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,028 posts
17,550 battles

93f26820-633f-11e8-b1cb-d89d6715223c.jpg

Additional info. Doesn't address the original question, I misread it.

Edited by Edgecase

Members
36 posts
4,378 battles
11 minutes ago, JLDogg said:

The Combat missions start June 1st, didn't say anything about the collections

While not specifically stated in the Section, it sounds like the Collection will be similar to the Yamato Collection.

To start the Collection you need a first item that can be acquired from, containers from the combat missions (start June 1st), finish the “Hit Hard! Hit Fast! Hit Often!” campaign, or buy containers from the premium shop (probably released June 1st). Then you can earn more items in a similar fashion or also have a chance to get them in daily containers.