Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DEADLY_BEAST

where did my captain go to that i worked so hard on

11 comments in this topic

[NGA-A]
Members
80 posts
18,834 battles

this new cruiser line has screwed us again everysingle ship that was modified lost all my captains and all the  14 pt and 16 pt capt are now 8 pt capt is this wg message of fair play i am so freaking pissed right now i cant even see straight because of all my hard work over the last two years is gone in one single update not to mention all the mods and flags on top of it that was on the ships that i also lost and all u get is a minunm 34 mill in credits keep ur credits i want my captains back period i worked so hard getting them built up and no i get a freakin 8 pt capt really wg that is so wrong that is alot of game play that has been thrown away and 34 million credits dont even cover 10 percent of my time and all the money i spent to get doubloons to train and get the ships all set up to loose it all to have to start over something needs to be fixed asap over this situation of loosing the captain why didnt they go into our reserve instead of them disappearing/?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,139 posts

If you aren't trolling... the 14/16 pt cmdrs are most likely in your reserve or one of the ships; there's no where else they can be placed. 

Run one mission in the "new" pensacola to receive 190K to your commander elite xp pool. This is there to placate... I mean for us to retrain, it seems, one commander for the cleveland. 

It does not cover getting every one of our commanders back to where we had them. Maybe they'll do something better for us? Dunno. 

• Cool 1

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,058 posts
4,304 battles

Do you even know what periods are used for?

• Funny 1

[O-PN]
[O-PN]
Members
9,110 posts
10,491 battles

Apparently you missed where WG told you exactly where the commanders would go after the split, and it worked the same this time as it has for the other splits. While I do agree the captains should stay with a ship during a move caused by WG, the fact is they don't, and they never have.

Members
1,187 posts
6,084 battles
4 minutes ago, DEADLY_BEAST said:

this new cruiser line has screwed us again everysingle ship that was modified lost all my captains and all the  14 pt and 16 pt capt are now 8 pt capt is this wg message of fair play i am so freaking pissed right now i cant even see straight because of all my hard work over the last two years is gone in one single update not to mention all the mods and flags on top of it that was on the ships that i also lost and all u get is a minunm 34 mill in credits keep ur credits i want my captains back period i worked so hard getting them built up and no i get a freakin 8 pt capt really wg that is so wrong that is alot of game play that has been thrown away and 34 million credits dont even cover 10 percent of my time and all the money i spent to get doubloons to train and get the ships all set up to loose it all to have to start over something needs to be fixed asap over this situation of loosing the captain why didnt they go into our reserve instead of them disappearing/?

Every single ship lost your captain?

I think you are exaggerating just a wee bit. The only commanders affected in this update are US and the Cleveland, Pensacola, New Orleans, and Baltimore.

Tier 6 Cleveland moved up to tier 8 but the commander stayed at tier 6 and went to the 'Cola.

Your Pensacola commander stayed at tier 7 and went on the New Orleans, and your New Orleans commander stays at tier 8 and goes on the Baltimore. So technically, on the New Orleans and Baltimore, you didn't lose anything.

This has been announced by WG for at least a couple of weeks leading up to this update.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,528 battles

You could try reading the information on the portal. In about 47,000 places for the last month they have been saying explicitly where your captain's went.

• Cool 1

Members
118 posts

I’ve got all the US cruisers with Perma -Camo on all that offer it. So once I update tonight I should have the Buffalo with Perma Camo and 31,950,000 credits. Play a Pepsicola game for 190k Free Cpt XP.  I’m fine with my “old” Balty captain sliding into Buffalo. The other 3 I’ll put back on the their original ships using 600,000 credits to retrain 50% and will use the 190k free XP to complete the training. Seems easy.

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
1,339 posts

Did the strategy of putting trained COs in reserve and putting 0 pt COs on work?

I heard some doing this.

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,051 posts
35 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Do you even know what periods are used for?

Would that be a rest period?

Perhaps what's needed is a time out.

I think someone needs to take a nap.

[GWG]
Members
6,690 posts

YOU KNOW....

Here we are telling this guy all the dirt we've been scouring, scanning, and researching over the last few weeks.

---realistically----

Guy turns on his game...   has to wait some huge long time for some stupid maintenance or something.

Tried to bring up his favorite floaty bote....   Hey!  Who the #$% has been messing around ???      What the <bleep>ing ......

Oh, I'm not going to stand for this !!!!

And so this RAGE THREAD was born.

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
113 posts
9,297 battles
19 hours ago, jmanII said:

Did the strategy of putting trained COs in reserve and putting 0 pt COs on work?

I heard some doing this.

Nope!

(The captains in Reserve showed the Ships Name and Tier below them, my 18pt reserve cleveland Tier 6 captain was converted automatically into a pensa tier 6 capt. post patch) 

I will miss playing my cleveland in Operations. it was the best ship ...playing a pensa in those dpm reliant scenarios is just painful.

Edited by S4breh4wk

Sign in to follow this