Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

"Your challenge, should you choose to accept it..."

7 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
17,463 posts
12,122 battles

So now we have a new Tier VIII ship, and Ranked is still going... who's going to take her out and see how they go?

I'm at Rank 14, and I have that irrevocable safety net at 15 under my belt just last night; I'm tempted to give it a shot. Any hints for best skills in a 10 point captain? PT, AR, Superintendent (for extra radar charges), and then concealment? Or IFHE?

[O-PN]
Members
9,110 posts
10,486 battles

Technically, it's 2 new T8's, as Balty went down the kiddie slide. I'd take Balty over Cleveland into Ranked, myself. Alas, I can only use T10's.

Give us T9 ranked, WG, I want teams made up of nothing but MO, Mushy, and Kronnie!

[LUCK]
Members
1,766 posts
27,532 battles
1 minute ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Technically, it's 2 new T8's, as Balty went down the kiddie slide. I'd take Balty over Cleveland into Ranked, myself. Alas, I can only use T10's.

Give us T9 ranked, WG, I want teams made up of nothing but MO, Mushy, and Kronnie!

I'll take ranked at T9.

St. Louis is pure joy.

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles

Seriously unimpressed with the new line of US Cruisers - ruined my favorites, which now have untrained captains and no upgrades. So much for their "you don't lose anything", yeah, actually you lose a lot.

Think it's time to go play other games, not sure if I'll be back...

• Boring 5

[O-PN]
Members
9,110 posts
10,486 battles
20 minutes ago, FleetAdmiral_Assassin said:

Seriously unimpressed with the new line of US Cruisers - ruined my favorites, which now have untrained captains and no upgrades. So much for their "you don't lose anything", yeah, actually you lose a lot.

Think it's time to go play other games, not sure if I'll be back...

Funny, you kept all the upgrades you had, all your captains are still there, and you got credits. What, exactly, did you "lose"?

[ARGSY]
Members
17,463 posts
12,122 battles
35 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Technically, it's 2 new T8's, as Balty went down the kiddie slide.

Yes and no; a nine-gun 8 inch cruiser in a  3 x 3 ABX arrangement was replaced by another nine-gun 8 inch cruiser in a  3 x 3 ABX arrangement, and the module choices and even the same captain are retained. This is a different matter from the addition of a new six-inch cruiser at Tier VIII.

Sign in to follow this