Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kaa1elWoWS

Elite Commander XP Mission

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
411 posts

Hello everyone!

In the rush of getting new ships and such, I thought I heard from Notser that there would be a mission for 190k Elite Commander XP so we could re-spec our old Cleveland captains for free.

Is this something that will come during the following days?

Any information on it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,527
[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
Just now, KonigstigerVII said:

Hello everyone!

In the rush of getting new ships and such, I thought I heard from Notser that there would be a mission for 190k Elite Commander XP so we could re-spec our old Cleveland captains for free.

Is this something that will come during the following days?

Any information on it would be appreciated. Thanks!

According to WG, play one T6 Pensacola battle in any mode to get the 190k Elite Cmdr XP.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
109
[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
411 posts
6,762 battles

It worked for me; just played a quick co-op match and was credited 190k elite commander XP straight after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
283
[WOLF6]
Members
775 posts
5,132 battles

Check your notification screen after battle - you should see "Addition" Elite Commander 190,000XP.

There is no Personal Assignment, Combat Mission or Challenge for it.   

It just shows up after the battle when you play the Tier 6 Pensacola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,801
[GWG]
Members
6,690 posts

190K could either move a 19 point captain, or train the NEW Cleveland 8 point captain to 11 Points...

Hey..  Something to consider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
229
[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
574 posts
15,177 battles
19 minutes ago, Shadowman196 said:

Did the 1 battle in the Pensacola and got nothing.

 

same here, trying again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,527
[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
15 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

Check your notification screen after battle - you should see "Addition" Elite Commander 190,000XP.

There is no Personal Assignment, Combat Mission or Challenge for it.   

It just shows up after the battle when you play the Tier 6 Pensacola

:Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
75
[34AR]
Beta Testers
190 posts
9,222 battles
2 minutes ago, nagasakee said:

same here, trying again

might need a win? I just did, we lost got nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,527
[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
Just now, Jack_Ice said:

might need a win? I just did, we lost got nothing.

It works in Co-op. Try that.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
75
[34AR]
Beta Testers
190 posts
9,222 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

It works in Co-op. Try that.

in Co-op right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,415
[SOFOP]
Members
2,075 posts
12,715 battles
3 minutes ago, KonigstigerVII said:

OMG I sold the Pensacola, will it work if I re-buy and play it?

Ouch.  I would assume so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
229
[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
574 posts
15,177 battles
18 minutes ago, Jack_Ice said:

got it

190k.png

How do I get that menu choice screen up?  never seen this one before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,187 posts
6,084 battles

Well, I've played and won one Co-Op battle in the Pensacola. No free elite commander XP.

And I've played and won one Random battle in the Pensacola. No free elite commander XP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,527
[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
7 minutes ago, daVinci761st said:

Well, I've played and won one Co-Op battle in the Pensacola. No free elite commander XP.

And I've played and won one Random battle in the Pensacola. No free elite commander XP.

Did you look in your notifications? It doesn't appear on the XP screen after battle and there was no mission for it. Also, click on a Cmdr and see if you have 190k more Elite Cmdr XP. on the middle left of the skills screen.

Edited by Kizarvexis
oops, left side of screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
76
[TNG]
Beta Testers
496 posts
9,881 battles
16 minutes ago, KonigstigerVII said:

OMG I sold the Pensacola, will it work if I re-buy and play it?

Me too.... >.>

 

don't care enough to rebuy it, already had so much elite cmdr xp...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,527
[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
9 minutes ago, nagasakee said:

How do I get that menu choice screen up?  never seen this one before.

 

In the very bottom right, under the ship carousel in the port screen, is a green box with an i. It is all the things you have received in the current session.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,187 posts
6,084 battles
11 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Did you look in your notifications? It doesn't appear on the XP screen after battle and there was no mission for it. Also, click on a Cmdr and see if you have 190k more Elite Cmdr XP. on the middle right of the skills screen.

Aye. I looked in notifications and I did not receive any addition elite commander XP.  Plus, I checked how much elite commander XP I had before I hit BATTLE.

I had 108,077 elite commander XP before each battle and still have 108,077 after the battle.

I'm even tried logging off the game client and re-logging back in, but alas. No Bueno

EDIT: Tried logging off the game client and re-logging back in. Success. It is now showing up for me so I either missed the notifications the first go around or it just wasn't showing credited to my account as of yet.

Edited by daVinci761st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,527
[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
1 minute ago, daVinci761st said:

Aye. I looked in notifications and I did not receive any addition elite commander XP.  Plus, I checked how much elite commander XP I had before I hit BATTLE.

I had 108,077 elite commander XP before each battle and still have 108,077 after the battle.

I'm even tried logging off the game client and re-logging back in, but alas. No Bueno.

 

You will have to submit a tkt then as everyone in my clan who is ingame has received the Elite Cpt XP. I did as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,379
[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,485 posts
4,602 battles
15 minutes ago, nagasakee said:

How do I get that menu choice screen up?  never seen this one before.

Click on the little 'i' icon lower right corner.  It's a notebook.  The 2nd page is Notifications.

 

Edited by iDuckman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×