nagasakee

Task 2 in Halsey campaign not allowing co-op

5 comments in this topic

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
574 posts
15,226 battles

The task 2 in the first mission of the Halsey campaign (250,000 damage I think) indicates that it can be completed in Co-op with Tier 8-10 ships.  However all 4 of mode indicators show as Random only, (not even Ranked).  Is this a mistake in the icon or in the test please?

PS  what's weird is that the very first task ALSO shows as being done in Ranked, Clan, Random and Co-op but again only shows the four red Random Icons.  That task I could accept, but task two which shows the exact same text...I could not

Edited by nagasakee

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,886 posts
13,620 battles

I see the different modes. This is probably a display bug, try logging all the way out of the game and then log back in.

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
574 posts
15,226 battles

thanks, that was the first thing I did.  But I still see only the 4 red randoms under both tasks.  Weird!  thanks for replying though, help is always appreciated

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
574 posts
15,226 battles

This is now solved.  The issue was that I copied my resmod folder (mostly nicer ship skins) over.  Once removed the icons were set correctly, and now I can see that apparently Task one must be completed first before 2 can be accepted.

Weirdly specific issue :)   thanks again for help!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,886 posts
13,620 battles
39 minutes ago, nagasakee said:

This is now solved.  The issue was that I copied my resmod folder (mostly nicer ship skins) over.  Once removed the icons were set correctly, and now I can see that apparently Task one must be completed first before 2 can be accepted.

Weirdly specific issue :)   thanks again for help!

That is exactly why the first thing support tells you to do is remove mods.I am happy you found your answer and reasonably quickly at that.