You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
monpetitloup

0.7.5 Bug report

17 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,546 posts
33,557 battles

I had no problems with either.

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles

Only Bug I see so far, the Campaign Collection isn't showing up.

Edited by Shadowrigger1

[PVE]
Members
19,794 posts
11,987 battles
16 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

First bug: cant mount camo on Pensy or Award camo on NOLA. restarted client, bug remains.

9 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

I had no problems with either.

Same here. Both perma-camos worked for me.

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts
16 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

Only Bug I see so far, the Campaign Collection isn't showing up.

Collection won't show up until you get your first Collection item; aka, your first 'American Container' which means you need (for the moment) to complete at least the first tier of the new Halsey Campaign.

Edited by _RC1138
  • Cool 1

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles
22 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

Collection won't show up until you get your first Collection item; aka, your first 'American Container' which means you need (for the moment) to complete at least the first tier of the new Halsey Campaign.

Should have realized that they wouldn't include that statement in the notes.. LoL.  thanks.

[TDG]
Members
1,776 posts
11,163 battles
1 minute ago, thebigblue said:

I have a bug to report.

7.5 update won’t download or install.

Admin reported they are working on it.

Best thread seems to be here:

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Modder
715 posts
3,731 battles

For those that may be unable to mount camo, make sure you're not running Arnak's Ships Tree mod pre-0.7.5.0. If you have, disable it and wait for update.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,717 posts
22,070 battles

My ship's engine noise is zero, can not hear anything. Checked settings and sure enough the engine noise level is at max so it isn't my settings. I did notice that the F key commands seemed much louder than normal as well but that could because without the engine noises things may seem louder. Adjusted the engine noise to just a tad below max and will play another match and see if that works. 

Members
23 posts
17,758 battles
28 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

My ship's engine noise is zero, can not hear anything. Checked settings and sure enough the engine noise level is at max so it isn't my settings. I did notice that the F key commands seemed much louder than normal as well but that could because without the engine noises things may seem louder. Adjusted the engine noise to just a tad below max and will play another match and see if that works. 

I am having the same problem, sounds are just weird and loud, no engine sound, and I think the bell that rings when all your guns are loaded is not working.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,717 posts
22,070 battles
1 minute ago, santiagonarayana said:

I am having the same problem, sounds are just weird and loud, no engine sound, and I think the bell that rings when all your guns are loaded is not working.

I haven't heard the bells ringing in a while now, figured they had been removed. Maybe I just tuned them out, they were totally unnecessary. Will check tomorrow when I get motivated enough to play again. 

Members
23 posts
17,758 battles
2 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

I haven't heard the bells ringing in a while now, figured they had been removed. Maybe I just tuned them out, they were totally unnecessary. Will check tomorrow when I get motivated enough to play again. 

I've changed the sound quality from low to high and it seems that it works fine now.

Edited by santiagonarayana

[_DPG_]
Members
1 post
1,307 battles

same problem here none of my signals will mount or camos on Fuso or Texas i haven't tried the rest of my ships other than Anshan but none will take cam o or signal!

Members
60 posts
7,148 battles

1.  Pensacola in port wont load.

2. Battles wouldn't load completely ,  game crashes.

I received a warning from WG and "pink" status on my account.  They said I quit/ inactive in battles.   Well,  this new update has bugs in it.   I having trouble entering battles.

Sometime my system locks up / crashes.  Now I have pink status and limited battles cause of this [edited]  update 0.7.5

PS  why is [edited] edited in my comment??

Edited by Im_the_Juggernaut_Beotch