You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Our ships are immortal spirits

6 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,515 posts
7,420 battles

Consider this: why is it that we never see humans on our ships in battle?

Yeah I know the real reason but in the reality of the game it's kinda weird don't you think?

So I have a theory, our ships are actually fractured spirits doing war in a separate dimension! The way that ships disappear, shells/planes don't work just the way they should, the way they can instantly put out fires and floods, and let's not forget that they only need a bit of silver to be effectively immortal! 

We are all controllers of these ships, connecting to these small pieces of spirits through our minds/hands to help them fight in an endless war. We collect these spirits though the spending of silver and gold within their realm, and use it to keep the summoned spirit bound. 

But Sinboto, I hear you saying, there are humans in the game what about torpedo polishing guy/his crew, the guy who warns us of torpedos/ tells us about our useables, or the captains. 

Torpedo polishing guy and the rest of his crew are those who have sworn to serve these spirit warriors in death and the captains/useable guy are avatars of our own will. 

Notice that most the captains don't have their own voices only usable guy does and he is just a subconscious telling us when our useables go off or a torpedo is incoming. 

Captains that do have their own voices are spirits from other realms, our own or from other spirit realms.   

I managed to kill like six minutes doing this, hope it gave you something to think about!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
10 minutes ago, Sinboto said:

Consider this: why is it that we never see humans on our ships in battle?

Yeah I know the real reason but in the reality of the game it's kinda weird don't you think?

For me, I am happy there are no "humans" aboard the ships while in battle. I would not mind if WG would add them for in Port - i.e. the taking care of the ships.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,914 posts
5,814 battles

I always thought that our ships were computer binary code, but it is possible that I am mistaken. :cap_hmm:

[RLGN]
Members
13,268 posts
23,177 battles

Sometimes there's just no imagination in forum respondees...

Nice Sinboto.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[LUCK]
Members
1,766 posts
27,532 battles

It is Imaginary Naval Drone Warfare with historical precedent- nothing more to me.