You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

features of colab captains

8 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,519 posts
7,427 battles

Just wondering if there are any bonuses/features to the colab captains, was thinking of buying a british captain (the dunkirk guy) and it made me think if these colab captains have any special bonus or something to them. 

I mean, would be cool if they did, but if they don't I wouldn't see much of a reason to buy them for myself beyond 'hey my minotaur/hood/belfast/any other british ship' can talk! That's pretty awesome!

[WOLF3]
Members
1,955 posts
7,085 battles

If it's anything like HSF captains, they aren't special, just anime.  And they speak Japanese.  Or Chinese....

I have Thea Kreutzer in my Graf Spee.  

[RE]
[RE]
Members
493 posts
22,634 battles
8 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

maybe you should provide a link?

Azur Lane Collaboration

Good news for players who like anime! We're launching a co-project with Azur Lane, a mobile game popular in Asia. As part of this collaboration, seven Commanders with unique voiceovers will come to World of Warships along with three commemorative flags and an expendable camo. One of the Commanders that will stand at the helm of battleship Nelson and the Azur Lane expendable camouflage patterns will come as rewards for completing a chain of combat missions. The other Commanders as well as the commemorative flag will be available in the Premium shop.

[A-CUP]
Members
890 posts
7,547 battles

Anime haters would have a cow if they did.

Then again Halsey should have a 75% speed reduction and -99% fire rate when closer than 18 km from friendly USN DDs, so......meh.

Being serious, no they don't gain any special attributes. The anime voice pack is the only special feature. It'd work just like HSF commanders.